“Loved our tour!”

Angkor Wat Services day tours
Ranked #67 of 851 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Travel Guides for exciting and informative tours of Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Took a one day tour of the Angkor complex. Sophoan was a wonderful tour guide. English is excellent. Patient, reliable and catered to our needs exactly. It was great traveling in the small group of 3. We were able to figure out the best way to utilize our short time there. One of the best parts of having a local guide is hearing not only about the temples but about his background, the country's history, government, culture, etc. He read our interest level well- i.e. told us just enough about what we wanted to know regarding the temples without us being overloaded with information. Definitely recommend his services!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Me and my friends arranged a 1 day tour of the main Ankgor Wat temples using this company.

Communication was excellent from the start, with Sophoan helping me arrange the itinerary. I even had a small discussion with him in my hotel about Cambodia's history. He has lived through Cambodia's troubled past and it was a great honour to talk to him about his experience.

The actual tour was also great. We visited all the main temples, our guide showed us the best way to go through them and of course gave all sorts of interesting information about them.

Thank you Sophoan for arranging this tour!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We recently completed a three day-visit to Siam Reap. Our guide was Sophoan Rath (poan45@gmail.com). Siam Reap was a memorable experience made more so by the attentive involvement of the gentleman who shared with us his city and it's varied attractions. Sophoan provided companionship as well as insight to the archeological offerings, the community, history and development of Cambodia. My wife and I rarely engage guide services. The true win, however, is when, through the involvement of your guide you experience not only the tourist offerings but leave with insight as how a community functions, it's history, politics and it's development aspirations. Anyone seeking similar involvement I enthusiastically recommend our friend and tour guide Sophoan Rath.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My friend and I visited Siem Reap, the temples, and the Floating Village with the help of Sophoan. He was an amazing guide as he knows his way around the temples very easily, was patient with us as we explored, and was happy to answer any questions we had (he is FULL of great information!) as well as offer suggestions of where to go and insight into everyday life in Cambodia. I cant wait to go back!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am not even sure where to begin with this long overdue review...
My husband and I traveled to Siem Reap for two short days of sightseeing in December 2012. We could not have asked for a better tour guide than Sophoan. From our arrival at Siem Reap airport late in the evening, to our very early departure on Jan.1st (what a way to welcome in the new year, huh?), Sophoan made everything flow smoothly and stress-free for us. His knowledge of the area and his country's history is impressive. My husband likes to ask a lot of questions...mostly about how old things are and when certain events took place, and Sophoan knew it all! As someone else mention, he is a special person. I did not feel like he was just my guide, taking me to places because he had to; I felt like he was an old friend sharing his city with me. Not everyone has the ability to make you feel that way. After our time in Siem Reap we traveled to Vietnam, and while we encounter some great guides there, none of them were quite like Sophoan. I have already recommend him to one friend planning to travel to Cambodia, and I will recommend him to anyone else I know of who plans to travel there. Thank you for sharing Siem Reap with us, Sophoan!

1  Thank A H