Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Services tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Services
from $205.00
More Info
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews mr chet day tour angkor wat his knowledge two days fantastic guide take pictures recommend mr surrounding temples trip to siem reap siam reap local market tuk tuk banteay srei itinerary culture driver
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a private tour (including sunrise) with Chet today. He was both pleasant and knowledgeable. From the very beginning he took care of us, getting us some of the best spots to watch the sunrise over Angkor Wat. And he took lots of great photos for us to take back home.
He was also patient when he needed to be because I had to translate some things back to my boyfriend.
It's really worth taking Chet as your tour guide :-)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our guide Chet was very knowledgable about Cambodia history and is even a good mountain climber ‍♀️ My sons appreciated his love for his countrymen. He is patient with us even if we’re late for meet up.He goes out of his way to please guests.We had a wonderful family bonding time in Siem Reap and Kulen!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time in Cambodia and we got beautiful photos. Chet was amazing guide he knows everythings we got alot of knowledge from him. Thanks again Chet . I am really recommented him to be a your guide in Cambodia.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a wonderful tour of Siem Reap. With Angkor Wat services, the journey became more interesting. Chet is an excellent guide who took all the pains to see that we get the maximum information and service. His enthusiasm is contagious. Also Thanks Chet for arranging our marriage anniversary in such a romantic way

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful experience with Angkor Wat tours, and we would highly recommend this two day tour to everyone. Our tour guide Rany was an excellent storyteller and provided us with the history of every temple we visited. As an added bonus, Rany was also a talented photographer! My husband and I left our tour with some beautiful shots to take home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to find a good tour guide choose him, the best tour guide ever he make my holiday in cambodia became so amazing, thanks for best expreraint in cambodia.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We traveled to Southeast Asia. We loved our trip for these countries. Mr.Chet is a tour manager of Angkor Wat Services-Private Day Tours and he organized very fantastic sightseeing places in Siem Reap such as Angkor National Park, and the activities at nighttime of Apsara Cultural Dance Show and Phare Ponleu Selpak Circus Show for us. Totally, we enjoyed Angkor Wat Services-Private so much. Our guide Mr.Chan is punctual, friendly, helpful guide and he has expensive knowledge and good experience at history, culture, religion, economics, temples with genuine heartfelt man. Chan is not only flexible and knows the time to avoid the large tour group at the temples, but also knows the good spots to take photos.
We honestly want to say thank to Mr.Chet and Mr.Chan that made our trip was happy and unforgotten memory. Highly recommend Angkor Wat Services-Private Day Tours for your holiday when you visit Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Chet!

He was professional, always on time ,kind, knowdedable and fun tour guide! He picked us up in a luxury car with towels and waters and AC!! He was organized with tour and advised us what to wear. I did three day tour. Two days of temples and the last day a temple , fishing village tour and , local village tour!

Also Chet takes amazing pictures with no charge!! He knows all the good spots and is very except! It’s so nice to have all these photos !!

I would highly recommend Chet!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Chet is a very good guide, very knowledgeable, intellectual and great English. But most of all he is a genuine person which I like about him a lot.

He picked me up from my hotel in the 8:30 this morning and did the tour for around 7 hours which was enough because of heat and climbing multiple steep stairs and KM’s of walking.

I had a lovely lunch Cambodian food amok fish with rice that Chet recommended for me.

The temples are incredible the lost city is amazing also the history behind it is mind blowing and if I didn’t do it with Chet and went with the my hotel or some tuk tuk driver I wouldn’t have the knowledge that I know now, thanks to Chet.

It was great but very tiring take a hat good shoes Chet will give you lots of cold ice water and wipes, only downside is that the tourists are ruining most of these places but don’t let that put you off it should make you want to go there sooner as it still is a great tour and I recommend only Chet as a guide for it. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much Mr. Chet that makes our trip and holiday in Cambodia unforgotten the good memory about the beautiful places at Angkor National Park, A thousand Linga carvings under the riverbed, wonderful waterfall at Mahendra Puravata at Phnom Kulen and the Floating village on Tonle Sap lake.
Mr.Chet is a manager of Angkor Wat Services-Private Day Tours that offered the great private tour services for us very comfortably such as knowledgeable, experienced and helpful tour guide. John is our good tour guide and he is very expert of guiding at Angkor National Park over 15 years. He is not only guiding the history and temples, but also a good photographer. He knows the good photo shooting places where less crowded people. Summarily, we enjoyed Angkor Wat Services-Private Day Tours and we hope that we will use this tour again when we visit Cambodia.
We highly recommend Angkor Wat Services-Private Day Tours for you when you visit Angkor temples, Cambodia.