Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Services tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Services
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews day tour angkor wat sear voeurn private tour his knowledge two days excellent tour take photos via email great photographer fantastic trip cambodian history fishing village always on time knowledgeable guide siam reap trip to siem reap
Reviewed January 21, 2015

Fantastic tour conducted by the most warm genuine and caring guide Chet. He was amazing, knowledgeable and very happy to Assist for anything. Cannot recommend any higher - please support these guys because they are truly worth it.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank konarhari
angkorwatservice, Manager at Angkor Wat Services, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking your time to post another wonderful review to prove and witness our tour guide and transport services and thanks for using us while you are in Siem Reap Cambodia the kingdom of wonders remained the rich custom, grandeur culture, fine art and civilization.

We are happy and feel very grateful to hear from you and your kindly patronage to our business.

Reviewed January 20, 2015

We booked this tour through a friends recommendation. We did day one to visit the fishing villages and lake and day two to tour the temples. The tour was excellent and our guide Bunlem was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. All the arrangements prior to arrival we're promptly and efficiently handled. Bunlem's family still live in one of the villages so he really does know all about the area, we found it fascinating. The temple tour was absolutely breathtaking and we were so glad that we had opted to go with the private tour rather than go it alone. Bunlem shared so much fascinating history and knew all the best places to see at each temple. The driver was also very safe.

We would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Debbie R

Reviewed January 17, 2015

I only had 2 days in Siem Reap and chose the services of Angkor Wat Services for a private guide service. My experience was excellent. Both the guide BUNN and the driver KHON were exceptional. We were able to pack in a number of sites to see and they were more than accommodating to our various wishes be it to add things or to just spend more time at different places. The guide's English was very good and overall they made the trip very enjoyable. Highly recommend using their services.

i would also recommend Golden Temple Villa- more than reasonable cost and very good accomodations with excellent staff

1  Thank Linda M

Reviewed January 14, 2015

My partner and I did a two-day tour over new year with Leak, a member of the Angkor Wat Services team. The tour was excellent - even better than I had hoped, and worth the money.

Chet was very helpful when I was trying to set up the tour beforehand, and he was able to quickly answer all the questions that I had via email. We wanted to check out the sunrise over Angkor Wat on the first of January but avoiding the crowds if possible, and it was easy to arrange this. He also helped me work out the budget that we needed.

Most of all, it was invaluable having someone as knowledgeable as Leak actually being able to come in to the temple complex with us. So while you can do a similar tour for cheap in a tuk-tuk, you will absolutely miss out on understanding the meaning and history of the beautiful temples when the drivers wait outside. Leak's English was great, he had a good sense of humour, and he really helped us get the best out of our short stay in Siem Reap.

2  Thank Katsnap

Reviewed January 8, 2015

I cannot recommend the two day tour (floating village on the Mekong and Ben Melea temple day 1 and Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohm plus more day 2) highly enough.

My guide, Savine, was amazing just the perfect combination of being knowledgeable about historical and cultural information, personable in every way as well as being engaged and going the extra mile every time. (Savine even took photos on her camera for me when my batteries went flat and sent them to me).

The tour was well timed in terms of maximising times at the temples when they were less busy. The choice of lunch stops was spot on and I really loved the personal touch brought to the walk around the floating village.

The driver was so lovely and he and Savine stopped for treats like trying sticky rice inside a bamboo stick and were very accommodating anytime I wanted to stop to take a photo. The car was very comfortable and cool and they have me plenty of bottles of cold water.

Thanks to choosing this tour company and Savine and the driver (I cannot fault them) I had one of the most fascinating and enjoyable tours in my many years of travelling.

1  Thank Dylan O