Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Services tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Services
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews day tour angkor wat sear voeurn private tour his knowledge two days excellent tour take photos via email great photographer fantastic trip cambodian history fishing village always on time knowledgeable guide siam reap trip to siem reap
Reviewed December 27, 2014

I booked the day tour of Ankgor Wat and other nearby temples, like the King's old palace and the "Tomb Raider" temple. For this season I would book very early, maybe even months in advance because it is the high tourist season. John was great coordinating everything. Our tour guide was Chet, and we really enjoyed his service. He knows a lot about the history and culture of Cambodia and the places we went, and clearly loves his work there. I learned so much! It's great to have a guide explain everything because there are no information signs at any of the temples (probably to restore their natural look). Both him and the driver were also very attentive to make sure we went at a good pace through everything and had enough water and took lots of great pictures.

2  Thank Carogerogero
angkorwatservice, Manager at Angkor Wat Services, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking your time to post another wonderful review to prove and witness our tour guide and transport services and thanks for using us while you are in Siem Reap Cambodia the kingdom of wonders remained the rich custom, grandeur culture, fine art and civilization.

We are happy and feel very grateful to hear from you and your kindly patronage to our business.

Reviewed December 26, 2014

We just visited ancient Angkor in Siem Reap, Cambodia and had a wonderful time. Our tour guide, Nuon Chansarak (Sarak) was very friendly and knowledgeable. We got him with the help from John Chet <chettourguide@gmail.com> who was also very helpful. On the first day, Sarak picked us up at the airport and took us for a visit to a fishing village with floating houses. In the second, we visited with him Angkor Wat, Angkor Tom, Bayon and Ta Prohm. The price for both days was very reasonable and we did not have to pay anything in advance. Sarak took us to eat to some typical places with wonderful food. He was also a very good photographer. I highly recommend Sarak to be your tour guide. And Angkor is one of the most incredible wonders of the world. You will have one of the best trips ever if you go there.

1  Thank Carlos Z

Reviewed December 25, 2014

Just completed a 4 days private tour guide with Chet or John as he is sometimes called with great satisfaction. Email enquires are speedily replied and the itinerary was quickly arranged. Chet is always punctual and car is new, clean with strong airconditioning. Cold towels and water are provided daily.

Although an itinerary was confirmed, Chet is very flexible and accomodating when there is last minute request. One such request was to watch sunset in the temple instead of another location. Upon arrival, realised that we are not appropriately dressed abd Chet immediately went off and came back with blouse and pants which he bought from nearby stalls.

With over 13 years of guiding experience he knows how to avoid the crowd and show you best location for photography. He is humble and always pleasant. Will strongly recommend his service for private tour.

1  Thank EY88

Reviewed December 22, 2014

Speedy replies from John. Definitely assisted me when I decided to get a tour guide at a last minute. I must say, I am definitely pleased with the day itinerary he proposed!

Our tour guide, Mr Saruon was punctual, knowledgable and has excellent photography skills! He is funny and recommended great spots (for the best photo opportunity) and even assisted us to take photos! He even helped to politely "brush away" store vendors who were taunting us at the temples.

Mr Saruon was extremely accommodating and would comply to your needs/concerns. Getting a tour guide would be a great investment for your trip to Siem Reap! - there are many beautiful history to learn about the people, Angkor Wat and the temples!

Though we do wish that cost of tuk-tuk would be longer to cover our night trip to Pub Street but any other tuk-tuk would be cheap and easy to find in Siem Reap - so that's alright.

I could not expressed how much I really loved the temples and I am beyond content to have Mr Saruon to show us around. Mr Saruon definitely made Siem Reap an enjoyable and knowledgable trip!

Summary of 1 Day Tour
- Price includes cost of tuk-tuk + driver
- Bottled mineral water provided
- Sunrise would be an additional cost (normal for any other tour guide packages)
- Price exclude tickets to temples and lunch/dinner (normal for any other tour guide packages)

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank doubledeckerfun

Reviewed December 21, 2014

Ello everyone,

I recently came to cambodia from 15 dec to 18 dec 2014. I had Ms Saven as my tour guide, and I came alone for the trip. The Angkor Wat services was really good and would like to rate them 5 stars.

Ms Saven showed me around and explained the history of the places I visited well. She is very knowledgeable. Do contact Angkor Wat services to hire her if you are visiting cambodia.

They provided good meals and first class transport services. I will never forget the trip in my life time. First trip alone and life time experience. Ms Saven is also a great photographer and it can be clearly seen in my photos.

1  Thank Thenmozhi2607