“Tour Guide - 3D2N Trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia (Oct 2014)”

Angkor Wat Services
Book In Advance
More Info
$90.00*
and up
VIP Private Sunrise Angkor Day Tour (Sunrise...
Ranked #5 of 352 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Angkor Wat Guide Services are a local private tour guide service based in Siem Reap. We provide private tours and transportation(Camry 4 seats / SUV / Van 12-15 seats / Bus 24 seats with air conditioning and well-experienced drivers. We can change itineraries on the day or we can plan it ahead of time. The service is run by Chet Yousroeun and his fellow licensed tour guides. We can navigate through the temples at your pace while providing historical information and highlighting great spots for photography. Note that Siem Reap is tropical destination hence we also provide water and air-conditioned vehicles. Note that tours are based around your needs, just let your guide know what your interests are on the day so they can better accommodate your plans.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 22, 2014

Speedy replies from John. Definitely assisted me when I decided to get a tour guide at a last minute. I must say, I am definitely pleased with the day itinerary he proposed!

Our tour guide, Mr Saruon was punctual, knowledgable and has excellent photography skills! He is funny and recommended great spots (for the best photo opportunity) and even assisted us to take photos! He even helped to politely "brush away" store vendors who were taunting us at the temples.

Mr Saruon was extremely accommodating and would comply to your needs/concerns. Getting a tour guide would be a great investment for your trip to Siem Reap! - there are many beautiful history to learn about the people, Angkor Wat and the temples!

Though we do wish that cost of tuk-tuk would be longer to cover our night trip to Pub Street but any other tuk-tuk would be cheap and easy to find in Siem Reap - so that's alright.

I could not expressed how much I really loved the temples and I am beyond content to have Mr Saruon to show us around. Mr Saruon definitely made Siem Reap an enjoyable and knowledgable trip!

Summary of 1 Day Tour
- Price includes cost of tuk-tuk + driver
- Bottled mineral water provided
- Sunrise would be an additional cost (normal for any other tour guide packages)
- Price exclude tickets to temples and lunch/dinner (normal for any other tour guide packages)

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank doubledeckerfun
angkorwatservice, Manager at Angkor Wat Services, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking your time to post another wonderful review to prove and witness our tour guide and transport services and thanks for using us while you are in Siem Reap Cambodia the kingdom of wonders remained the rich custom, grandeur culture, fine art and civilization.

We are happy and feel very grateful to hear from you and your kindly patronage to our business.

All reviews
"trip to siem reap"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed December 21, 2014

Ello everyone,

I recently came to cambodia from 15 dec to 18 dec 2014. I had Ms Saven as my tour guide, and I came alone for the trip. The Angkor Wat services was really good and would like to rate them 5 stars.

Ms Saven showed me around and explained the history of the places I visited well. She is very knowledgeable. Do contact Angkor Wat services to hire her if you are visiting cambodia.

They provided good meals and first class transport services. I will never forget the trip in my life time. First trip alone and life time experience. Ms Saven is also a great photographer and it can be clearly seen in my photos.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Thenmozhi2607

Reviewed December 13, 2014

This is a very overdue review as my trip was conducted few months back.

My family and I had a wonderful trip thanks to "Bun Choub = tour guide" and "Cheat =driver".
Bun had all answers for every single questions that we asked and he is no doubt knows the surrounding of temples very well... He spoke good English too.
As for Cheat, he always kept the water and tissues ready whenever we came back to the car.
I am not sure if it's Bun or Cheat, but, it's definitely a pleasant to have a stool to assist my parents to get on/off of the car, thanks again :)

Date of experience: October 2014

Reviewed December 6, 2014

My husband was fortunate enough to have both Sear and Chet as guides for separate full day tours of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples. Both had excellent command of English and a detailed knowledge of history and local circumstances. The organisation of the tours and the immediate confirmation by Chet was extremely reliable. You might pay more for their tours than what you can book locally, but their service, local knowledge and willingness to spend a long day on-site, is well worth the extra money. I highly recommend their services.

Date of experience: November 2014