Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Services tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Services
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews day tour angkor wat sear voeurn private tour his knowledge two days excellent tour via email take photos great photographer fantastic trip cambodian history fishing village knowledgeable guide always on time siam reap recommend mr
Reviewed December 5, 2014

I explored cambodia for two days with Bunwat. The service, his knowledge of the country, and the entire experience were beyond my expectations. From the moment I arrived at the airport, Bunwat was professional, courteous, and constantly trying to make my vacation comfortable and memorable. He is so knowledgeable about the country. He had a good sense of when I might want to take photos, of things I might find interesting, and was great about being flexible, based on what I found interesting.

I would recommend this tour company to anyone who is planning to go to Cambodia. Also, the Company is a Cambodian company, as opposed to a foreign owned company, which I was really glad to support.

1  Thank AdamK360
angkorwatservice, Manager at Angkor Wat Services, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking your time to post another wonderful review to prove and witness our tour guide and transport services and thanks for using us while you are in Siem Reap Cambodia the kingdom of wonders remained the rich custom, grandeur culture, fine art and civilization.

We are happy and feel very grateful to hear from you and your kindly patronage to our business.

Reviewed November 26, 2014 via mobile

We opted for the 2day temple tour with Mr Chet. Communication with him was easy from the get go via email; he and his driver picked us up right on the dot on both days.

Mr Chet has been doing this for 13 years and is extremely knowledgeable about not only the temples and ruins, but also the Cambodian history, culture, and all the details behind the Buddhist and Hindu myths that are portrayed in the carvings and statues within the ruins. His stories kept us intrigued and we've fallen in love with this beautiful country because of this.

We were constantly provided with ice cold water and wet towels on the air conditioned car (thank god for this because it's unbearably hot and humid out!) He also knows all the best paths to avoid crowds and the best spots for photo opportunities! He's also very accommodating when we were too tired or taking our time looking at something. The thing that amazrd us the most was that his smile never left his face under the blazing sun- you can tell hes really passionate about his job and that his stories come from the heart.

We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a tour guide in the beginning but we're so glad we did! If you're on the fence about the same thing, dont hesitate, ask for Mr Chet! Thank you Mr Chet for this wonderful experience! our visit wouldn't have been the same without you.

1  Thank ermoson

Reviewed November 23, 2014

Angkor Wat look very amezing place and incredible experience to have at least once in your life.If you go there spend 2 night 3 days like me then just for the main temples . I would recomend to have time a week to visit it without hurry.

Reviewed November 20, 2014

Chet was our tour guide in Seim Reap for 3 days. His English is great. He is very knowledgeable about the temples, lifestyle of Cambodian people, and history of Cambodia. He was our private guide for my husband and me. His rates are very reasonable. He is extremely accommodating. If we were driving down the road and I asked a question Chet would stop the car so we could get out and learn more, ex. a lady in a rice field, a Cambodian home, girls making palm tree sap sugar. We wanted to see the Phare circus one night. Chet picked us up at our hotel, drove us there, helped us get out tickets, then picked us up after the show. I would highly recommend Chet as a private guide.

2  Thank 876Diane412

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Email contact with John was very efficient . Changing program at short time by my side was no problem. I was fortunate to have bunvath as my guide during these two intensive days. I could not wish for more. His English was good and his knowledge is extensive, polite and always on time. I highly recommend this agency and particularly bunvath as a guide.

1  Thank Ariel M