Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Services tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Services
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews day tour angkor wat sear voeurn private tour his knowledge two days excellent tour take photos via email great photographer fantastic trip cambodian history fishing village always on time knowledgeable guide siam reap trip to siem reap
Reviewed October 31, 2014

I recently visited Angkor Wat Cambodia as well as Vietnam with a tour group from Gate 1 travel. The trip far exceeded my expectations. The history and beauty of Angkor Wat is beyond belief. This was further enhanced by the extremely knowledgeable guide provided by Gate 1. The food and accommodation was also superior. I highly recommend this trip for anyone who loves history and exploring new places.

1  Thank Richard P
angkorwatservice, Manager at Angkor Wat Services, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking your time to post another wonderful review to prove and witness our tour guide and transport services and thanks for using us while you are in Siem Reap Cambodia the kingdom of wonders remained the rich custom, grandeur culture, fine art and civilization.

We are happy and feel very grateful to hear from you and your kindly patronage to our business.

Reviewed October 30, 2014

I booked a 1day tour of Angkor Wat through Angkor Wat Services and it was just fantastic. Bunwat my guide for the day was just excellent, he was very knowledgable about the various temples giving me an excellent insight into the history of them. He also doubled up as a great photographer too! The temples are fantastic and the trip was made even better by having a knowledgable and friendly tour guide. I would highly recommend Bunwat to show any of my friends around Angkor Wat. The comfort of the AC and chilled water in the car also helps.

2  Thank Ben D

Reviewed October 29, 2014

I was med at the airport and taken to my hotel and there started a 2 day wonderful experience of Siem Reap with Mr Chet. The next day we explored several temples around Siem Reap with lunch at a local restaurant. We stopped to watch the local women making sweets out of palm sugar which was interesting. That night I needed a massage so Mr Chet (John to me) took me to a place he knew. The young lady did a marvelous job and reasonably priced. He then dropped me at great new restaurant called Mahob which is local Khmer cuisine ..delicious. The restaurant trains young under privileged people to be able to go out and get a job in hospitality.
The next morning it was drizzling but John and his driver were at the hotel at 5am to take me to Angkor Way. Luckily the rain cleared and I managed to get some great photos. Later in the morning we continued on to Angkor Thom and then the "Tomb Raider" temple. John then took me to the airport and me sure I was looked after. Great service, great concern for my comfort with wet towels and cold water at the ready should I need it. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. It made my stay in Siem Reap a joyful occasion

1  Thank natasha1cat

Reviewed October 28, 2014

Mr. Chet made our trip in Siem Reap totally incredible. He was very attentive and organized the trip very well. What we needed to do was just relax and enjoy the amazing remains. I will definitely recommend Mr. Chet's service!

2  Thank Chiachi Y

Reviewed October 23, 2014

Angkor Wat Services gave me a wonderful day of touring the magnificent temples of Siem Reap. John Chet greeted me at 5am and we took off to see the sunrise over Angkor Wat. Sadly, cloud cover hindered the result but John took the time to advise of good spots for photos and took same of me.

This set the course for the day. John made sure I saw all the important places, got great photos and provided the most detailed information about every aspect of the temples from the history, the architecture and down to the fine points of the stone carvings. We visited Angkor Thomas, and several other temples. It was a full day, and I mean full and fulfilling in every sense. Johns infectious enthusiasm for this place is wonderful to witness and I could not have wished for a better experience.

1  Thank Banj01961