Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Services tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Services
from $100.00
More Info
All reviews day tour angkor wat sear voeurn private tour his knowledge two days excellent tour take photos via email great photographer fantastic trip cambodian history fishing village always on time knowledgeable guide siam reap trip to siem reap
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Gabchln
We hired Chet for a 3 day tour in Angkor. He was very knowledgeable, kind and caring, punctual and speaking good English. He has a passion for his job and it shows. He certainly contributed to make our experience of the temples unforgettable. We also went to Tonle Sap lake with him and he arranged the boat tour for us. He knew all the best times to visit Angkor far from the crowds and also all the good photo spots. I would highly recommend Chet; it is an excellent value.

Tip for your visit: during the dry season, beware there is a red dust/sand everywhere. I recommend not to wear white neither open sandals and to protect your camera lenses...

Date of experience: February 2013
6  Thank Gabchln
angkorwatservice, Owner at Angkor Wat Services, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind posting the review about our service. We are happy that you used our private service and enjoyed your trip during you stayed in Cambodia.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We hired a guide to see the temples, Mr Chet. He was amazing and we wouldn't have had the experience we did without him. We booked him through our hotel ($25/day) and it was worth every cent and more. He filled our visits with stories and legends and explained things about each temple that made them come alive. I could almost imagine the gold, silver and jewels and the moats and ponds filled with lotus and water lilies. His English is good, his knowledge amazing. He knew all the best spots for photos and knew how to get around the crowds to good viewing spots. He also gave us time to explore on our own and take photos. He was patient while I was bargaining with the little girls selling things or stopping to feed and photograph the monkeys...I would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: January 2013
7  Thank ClaudiaWood52

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family and I booked a 2 days tour with Chet to visit Angkor Wat and it was the best guide we ever had. He explained us the history of each place or temple, he was very interesting and we never got bored. The best of all, he brought us to visit the places at the time it’s the less crowed and gave us hints of the best places where to take pictures and he really has a good photographer eye. I highly recommend his services as even if we hired his services for the temples visits, he helped us in all our requests as having a traditional Cambodian supper with the Apsara dances, balloon at sunset, sunrise on Angkor wat at 5am. Meeting Chet makes us realised that our trip in Siam Reap was too short that we must come back to Cambodia and visit new places with him. I really recommended him as your guide, you won't be disappointed.
26-27th December 2012

6  Thank OdileBlanks

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I spent a day and half in Cambodia. I had learned about Chet on Trip Advisor and figured I would give it a shot. I found him to be very prompt, efficient and courteous. He planned our trip and made sure we hit all the key sites in the Angkor Wat complex. He is very knowledgeable in the mythology and history of the sites... and also made sure that we were in the right places at the right times. He knew how to avoid the crowds and also is a good photographer. I have many lovely pics of my wife and me with great architecture in the background thanks to Chet!
He shows a personal interest and made sure all our needs were addressed (food, entertainment, some particular sites we were interested in). Above all I think Chet is an honest and decent person.

I would absolutely recommend Chet to anyone who visits Cambodia!!!!

7  Thank Burningman_11

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We enjoyed having Chet as our guide for 3 days around the Angkor temples. Initially we were planning to do it ourselves but am glad we decided to use a guide and having Chet show us around was a bonus. He has a wealth of knowledge about the temples and his country. He was able to answer all our questions, told us about the history of Cambodia and what his family went through under the Khmer Rouge. It was fascinating and even my kids loved listening to his stories. He was very patient with them and watched out for them when we explored and climbed all over the ruins of Beng Melea. Chet knows all the best angles to take good photos and also certain parts of the temples which are not as crowded as well as the best time to visit. We didn't feel rushed by him and he was very accommodating when we wanted to see more places. Without him, we would have missed out on a lot of things and our photos would not have turned out as well.

I have no reservations in recommending him and am glad we found him on Trip Advisor.

6  Thank comet96