“A Trip to Remember”

Angkor Guide Morin Day Tours
Ranked #198 of 867 Tours in Siem Reap
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ouch Morin, I was born in 1969 in Siem Reap province, Cambodia. I have been working as a tour guide for many years in Angkor Archaeological site as well as other tourism sites around Cambodia. I hold Bachelor Degrees from Phnom Penh University in Business Management field administrative. I am do my own business tour arrangement package sale service tours for visitors who need tour guide and driver good experiences to guiding their family around Angkor Wat and Angkor National Park touring around Cambodia and adventure, We do tours arrangement as well as: family tour group with friends and parent family or tour group combined act as translator/Interpreter and act as local fixer guiding photographer, golf tour holiday and to facilitated ask permit for filming documentation relating wild life and natural or for company who want filming movie in Cambodia. for weeding ceremony Seminar workshop with relaxing holiday in Siem Reap e.c.t. We are welcome for all Value Customers.
Reviewed December 25, 2013

It was our first trip to Siem Reap and a close friend recommended we contact Morin to be our tour guide. Best decision ever :) Morin had planned out our 4 day trip well, it was well spaced with enough time to rest and see all the places we listed and more. Morin is well versed with the information on the sights and is never short of stories to share.
Morin also joined us for the 10km Angkor International Marathon which is more then we bargained for considering he does not run on a regular basis, seems golf is more his thing :)
Thank you Morin... we hope to see you soon!

Morin O, Owner at Angkor Guide Morin Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your great feedback, it is very interesting, meaningful.
As you know, there are million of people around the world using Trip Advisor, so I believe your feedback will influence over next future clients, they will understand about me and my services.
To pay back to our visitors, I will try my best to a better and better services.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had an amazing time in Cambodia thanks to Morin and Siela, and our driver. Morin was referred to me by a very good friend of mine, this was probably one of the best tips she has ever given to me.

Entire staff of Morin’s tour company was extremely professional. We had only 3 days in Siem Reap and they had prepared a packed itinerary that covered everything. You always feel safe with his team, and Morin has total control over all of the arrangements. He even found us a great half day tour in Phnom Pehn where we had to connecting flight.

They are extremely knowledge and have a great passion for doing what they do. They have an extensive experience with UN and worldwide tv channels who come to Cambodia for filming. They can sense what you need and if you are enjoying your time and can make the best suggestions on the spot.

When you have a few days like we do, and want to see everything, it can get stressful and draining. Morin and his team made everything seamless, and we did not miss a thing. Thanks Morin!

1  Thank j y

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am embarrassed that it has taken me a year to write this- Morin is a fantastic guide and we had the most amazing day at Angkor with him. We went with 12 year old boys and, as other reviews mention, he is very good at tuning into what is needed. My boys are very easy but they do get tired, hot etc This was not a problem- he tweaked as necessary. All communication before the trip (we did book from England) was easy and the trip very informative. Also, one of the boys left his coat in the minibus which was dropped to put hotel that evening. This was definitely one of the highlights of a fantastic trip.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We hired Morin for 3 days at the beginning of Aug 2013.
His communication was excellent and he was able to help us with all our travel arrangements.
We took his 3 day recommended tour; I had experienced a physical injury on transit to Cambodia which restricted my mobility. Morin was great - he was completely flexible in organising visits to meet my needs. He was completely reliable, very knowledgeable and made our stay.
Morin was able to organise our visit to ensure we were away from the crowds, gave us all the history and of course the best photos.
He has a very comfortable Pajero, with great air con, and great viewing, even from the back seats :-) +_ cold water and towels on very hot days.
The driver - Mr. Roith, was wonderful - he was a vey safe and friendly driver (many thanks).
I have no hesitation in recommending Morin.

Cheers John

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was with my friend for a 7D6N tour in Siem Reap end of July 2013, we are blessed to have Morin as our guide. Morin knowledge on Angkor history is remarkable and he charge us very reasonable price for the tour package. We are thankful to our guide, Morin and the driver, Rote services during the period, they are very humble, honest and helpful. Morin speak very good English and he has good knowledge on Cambodia and Buddhist story too. He always share with us his knowledge and his opinion on life. Should you intend to visit to Cambodia, I would strongly recommend Morin as your guide.