“Excellent and knowledgable guide!”

Angkor Guide Morin Day Tours
Ranked #189 of 836 Tours in Siem Reap
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Ouch Morin, I was born in 1969 in Siem Reap province, Cambodia. I have been working as a tour guide for many years in Angkor Archaeological site as well as other tourism sites around Cambodia. I hold Bachelor Degrees from Phnom Penh University in Business Management field administrative. I am do my own business tour arrangement package sale service tours for visitors who need tour guide and driver good experiences to guiding their family around Angkor Wat and Angkor National Park touring around Cambodia and adventure, We do tours arrangement as well as: family tour group with friends and parent family or tour group combined act as translator/Interpreter and act as local fixer guiding photographer, golf tour holiday and to facilitated ask permit for filming documentation relating wild life and natural or for company who want filming movie in Cambodia. for weeding ceremony Seminar workshop with relaxing holiday in Siem Reap e.c.t. We are welcome for all Value Customers.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Mu husband is very interested in the history of the places we visit, so Morin was perfect. Whereas some guides know a little information and pass on, Morin was so knowledgeable about all civilizations and history of Cambodia is left us mesmerized, He was on time every day, arranged for breaks in the 107 heat so we could take sip on the pool then continue in the evening. His driver was also a lovely person and very helpful. I had injured my knee getting off the plane from Hanoi and could hardly walk but, he was always right by my side to help me over rocks and stairs. A very generous man. Morin is quiet and doesn't yell like some guides, so you feel relaxed and a part of the culture. He and his driver, whose name I can't remember went out of their way for us. The driver took us to a restaurant we had heard of, dropped up off and picked us up. They also took us to a pharmacia when my knee pain was so severe. They also picked us up and returned us to the airport. An excellent selection!

Morin O, Owner at Angkor Guide Morin Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014

Dear Sir/Madame

Thank you so much for your great feedback, it is very interesting, meaningful.
As you know, there are million of people around the world using Trip Advisor, so I believe your feedback will influence over next future clients, they will understand about me and my services.
To pay back to our visitors, I will try my best to a better and better services.

Faithfully yours
Morin

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Brilliant. Second time in Cambodia and second time meeting our friend. A must recommend if you visit Siem Reap. Thanks Morin!

Dear Sir/Madame

Thank you so much for your great feedback, it is very interesting, meaningful.

Faithfully yours
Morin

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Lined up Morin from his web site. Things went perfectly for the whole tour. We arranged for him to tour us around a number of sites and provide a vehicle for us. He would show up at our Hotel every morning right on time and off we'd go. He really knew the sites, spoke great English and made it a fantastic experience for us. Thank god for air conditioned vehicles. I couldn't imagine taking a Tuk Tuk to the temples as we saw some people do. Morin would take us to the quiet points of entry, had lots of excellent facts on the ruins and was great at running intercept on some of the sellers. It really makes a difference seeing the country and hearing about the history (old and recent) that they have endured from a person like Morin. The whole country is a great value still and Morin was well worth the expense.

1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Morin was WONDERFUL. We learned so much from him and really enjoyed our time together. I would recommend him to everyone visiting Siem Reap.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have toured all over the world and actually work in the Travel/Tourism industry and Morin was a FANTASTIC tour guide...one of the best I've ever had! His English is EXCELLENT and he has such a wonderful personality, very serious and takes pride in his country's history, but at the same time, an excellent sense of humor where his sharing of knowledge is often peppered with such a pleasant laugh...often poking fun of himself. I toured the Tonal Lake floating village as well as the temples of Ankgor Wat in Siem Reap. He is such an intelligent knowledgeable person, I'm sure you would be fine having him arrange any kind of tour. You CANNOT GO WRONG with Morin!!
Andy