“Great place for the kids”
Review of Jungle Burger - CLOSED

Jungle Burger
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jungle Junction has closed. It has shut down. We have opened a new business the trip advisor page - Search for Jungle Burger Sports Bar and Bistro
Siem Reap, Takev, Cambodia
“Great place for the kids”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Best place for the children in Siem Reap. My daughter loves it !

• Visited May 2012

• Korean first
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

First and foremost, with all due respect to anybody that reads this review, the food is good, particularly the blue cheese burger ( a rare find in Siem Reap) and the Brazilian style espresso with coconut cookies, an excellent way to cap off a nice meal.

It's not the food I have an issue with, rather the feeling of uneasiness as I ate my meal. As I sat and was enjoying the end of my meal, I noticed one of the waiter (bus boy/ attendant of the air castle maybe ) grope a child's buttocks.
I understand the playful nature of the establishment, however as a teacher (which I am), you know the difference between " good touch" and "bad touch".
I observed a bad touch.
I will not go into further detail, since I know this might not be the forum for it.

However, if you intended on visiting this place ( which does make a good burger), I would not let my child to far out of sight.

2 Thank Gravitionalforce
Perth, Australia
“A great place for kids in Siem Reap”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are in Siem Reap with children (visiting or living) you must try out Jungle Junction or as we like to call it JJs! There is so much to do there for all ages! Outside play equipment (the trampoline and sand pit a hit), the indoor climbing frame, swings and ball pit (LOVE the ball pit), aircon cinema, and a karaoke room for the teens!

• Visited May 2012
Dubai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for kids=great for parents”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

A great place to go to let your kids run free and give yourself a bit of a break. More than enough to keep the kids entertained, with staff supervision. Good menu, good food, but the wait staff could use a bit more training.
All in all, a great experience.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Berrypatch5
Cambodia
“A great place for the family!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Our kids loved the jungle gym, bouncy house, trampoline and sandbox, while we had a great (and quiet) meal on the balcony above. Staff keep an eye on the kids - a wonderful time and a very friendly manager, too!

1 Thank CBloveTH