“If you are dreaming of a good steak after a few days of Asian food...”
Review of Tell Steak House

Tell Steak House
Ranked #114 of 956 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: German, Steakhouse, Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened since 1999, Tell Steakhouse with a nice air-conditioned dining room and a Bavarian / Swiss style decoration serves all day a large choice of imported beef, cheese specialty and German gastronomy specials. Tenderloin, Rib Eye, Strip loin, T-Bone,cheese Raclette, fondue, sauerkraut and imported beers are available.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The place was not crowded for a Friday evening , we ordered two steaks, imported meat New Zealand and Australia. Reasonably priced for imported meat. I had brought a bottle of champagne with me and they let me open it for a 5$ cork charge. The service was good, always topped up our glasses. My steak was overlooked when I had ordered it rare but I appreciated they were not fussy about changing it (maybe misunderstanding of the staff whose English is just basic) and the second one was perfect. We also love the desert of the day, a chocolate cake and the lemon and strawberry ice cream. Overall a good value for the money, around 20$ pp, you would get a breakfast in Australia for that price.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had a night dining here. It was magic best steak we have had for some time, service everything about this joint was spot on.. Give it a go,

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Starving for some decent red meat, Tell was recommended to us by a friend living in Siem Reap. Not holding out for much we went and boy were we surprised.

My (Australian) steak was cooked perfectly, I love a good rare piece of meat, and the mashed spuds were gorgeous, was not expecting that! My friend had Dory and he also said it was cooked to perfection.

We shared a delicious bottle of red, which was very reasonably priced.

The service could not be faulted, not overly attentive (which I hate) but our glasses were never empty at the same time. I love restaurant staff who know when to keep their distance.

All in all a fabulous meal and an excellent experience.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I loved this place. First of all for its Old World charm, in the heart of bustling Siem Reap! Secondly, with its outdoor terrace (great for a drink while watching the world go by) or indoors in the charming air-conditioned tavern, it's a perfect place to cool off and enjoy a great meal that is totally budget-wise. Service by charming Cambodian staff, and varied menu. I actually went back several times, with friends, because it was just the right mix of good food, Khmer charm and relaxed atmosphere. Even tried the pasta - homemade!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

A quiet and cozy place to enjoy various German, Swiss and Asian offers and conveniently located at the very heart of Siem Reap (near the old market area). Reasonably priced and the serving proportions are really good. Be it steaks or burgers to Asian meals; enjoy various flavors for either lunch or dinner.

Enjoy a very relaxed ambiance while savoring your Pork Cordon Bleu or a plate of Vienna Schnitzel or simply try out their daily set meal.

Clean, friendly staff, great menu and a good value for money restaurant. Personally recommended!