Siem Reap Bat Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Siem Reap
See available hotels
View Hotel
De Sarann Villa(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Hotel Santa Clara(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had an amazing stay for my first trip to Cambodia. The room was spacious and beds were comfy and clean. Toilet is nice. Breakfast was also provided with clean drinking water ready for us to refill. For the price, this place surpasses my expectation. Also the staff Sophea has great hospitilatiy attitude. Would stay here again if I go to Sean reap.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed in Siem Reap Bat Hotel for 2nights last April. We didn't know that they offer free transfer going to the hotel so we ended up haggling with a tuktuk driver to take us to our hotel. A certain driver/tuktuk coordinator told us that our hotel is very far from the downtown and even discouraged us with their facilities and asked us if we can cancel with them because they know a better one with same rate in the downtown. But we said no and they shuttled us to the hotel.

The hotel room is big for two persons. It's a quad room already here in Palawan. the rate is so affordable and comes with free breakfast. The rooms are very clean, bed is very comfy, WIFI connectivity is very fast and reliable. the only thing I hope they can fix is the water temperature in the shower room. after a day of travelling from bangkok to cambodia, I felt very tired and exhausted because it's very very very very (to many very to say) very hot. So I was excited to take a cold shower but the water in the bathroom was hot all the time. :( I keep on turning the knob left and right but the water is always hot. Hot and cold shower becomes hot and very hot LOL. anyway that is a minor problem.

As for services staff are very accommodating and offer assistance for tours, they booked us to the Apsara show with buffet dinner for only 10usd. Tuktuk drivers at the terminal priced us at 15USD. They give free one way transfer and we only have to the pay the return trip for 2USD or 80php. The hotel is not far from the downtown they are near a convenience store, near the night markets and again they give free one way transfer to the nearby places you want to go.

Another advantage of Siem reap bat hotel is that it is near Angkor wat only few minutes away via tuktuk. We started our tour at 5am since we want to catch the sight of the sunrise, I am not expecting that our breakfast would be served because normally bfast is at 6am. Surprisingly, the front office staff handed us a packed bfast when the tuktuk driver arrived before we depart for our tour thanks sophea!

During our last night, we asked the very accommodating manager SOPHEA, where can we eat local cambodian food. She said somewhere in the downtown and she can help us go there. So we ended up eating the cambodian barbeque where we are the ones cooking our food on the table - very cool. She said if we were not with her the price of our food would be twice or thrice the local price since we are tourists. But we ended up paying only 16usd for a meal of 5 persons. Our tummies are very full with the delicious meal and angkor beer ended my dinner.

We left Siem Reap for Phnom Penh next day and they are the ones also who booked for our minibus. Hassle free. the van comes with free water and high-speed wifi too.

I will be back in siem reap this feb 2014 and will definitely be staying in Siem Reap Bat Hotel.

Room Tip: book/request a room on a lower level since they don't have escalator.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stay here for 4 nights, I think the room is clean enough and the staff is nice and helpful. But there are many mosquitoes, this makes me really uncomfortable, of course, it makes me feel better after asking the staff to kill all mosquitoes.
If you need tuktuk driver to take you around Siem Reap, I will highly recommend you the driver Yada, he is really really a nice and a responsible guy. he is politely, friendly and always arrive on time. If you are not sure how to plan your trip to the temples, you can ask his opinion. so i think he is really helpful during my trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here for 5D/4N and i can say that the people were so accommodating and friendly. What i just don't like here was the room given to us. The water in the bathroom was always hot! Our room was on the 3F and we still have to go down to tell them that the water was hot. We can't use the it. So they asked us to transfer to the other room and they said that the water was OK there. While taking a bath, the water became hot again. That sucked. Unfortunately, we still have to go down to tell them to fix the water temperature and there were times that there's no water at all. We hate it. Maybe we were just not that lucky since some of my friends in the other room had no problem in their room.

Well, when it comes to the people...they were warm and accommodating. The tuktuk drivers were so friendly and they offered us free mineral water during our tour. Breakfast was included and we only have 3 options to choose from and we felt like not eating on our last day. The room was clean it's just that we have a "HOT and none-at-all" water problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was in Siem Reap with my partner and I decided to choose Bat Hotel. Service is very perfect, airport pick-up with tuktuk is free, from hotel to downtown before 10pm is free, coming back at $US 2.00 only!

My room was clean, well-equipped, and presentable. Clean and high-pressure water tap!

Room rate was tremendously CHEAP! It was totally worthy with what we had spent!

Staff were friendly and sincere! Love them so much!!!!

Recommended hotel to stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple