“friendly staff, service is ok”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Siem Reap Bat Hotel
Ranked #203 of 513 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Room is very clean, they clean the room every day, queen size bed is comfortable. wifi in room is convenience. tutu driver is good.
laundry service is not very good.
breakfast contains only 2 pieces of toast, an egg and drink (not really enough to eat). we stay here 4 days, only 1 day we have fruit in breakfast.
location is ok and you could take their free-tutu to night market but need to took tutu (not free) when you want to back from night market.
hotel provide airport pick-up and it told me that the driver will bring my name and wait for us. The 1st day we arrived REP airport in the late evening around pm 10:00, i can't find the driver to pick-up us and wait for a while. i called hotel by "international call" to asked why i can't find your driver and they said the driver has already went to airport. I almost want to gave up and was wondering to how find another hotel in such late evening. finally, the driver found me after the hotel contact him, the reason is that they write "wrong" name. The driver arrived the airport but take "wrong" name. That's why i can't find him, and he didn't know me as well.
it can not really provide a hair-dryer as its website shows. I asked a hair-dryer for 3 days, finally, i realized that there is ONLY 1 hair-dryer in whole hotel. That's why i hardly get a hair-dryer for using.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I first came to Siem Riep with the other two friends and my mind is changed about this town due to very nice service and friendly staffs at the hotel. Strongly recommend ones who go to Siem Riep stay at this hotel for both joy and good care. We were even taken a lift to the The Sinh Tourist by the hotel owner on the date back to Phnom Penh for sightseeing...Would love to say thanks to hotel staffs for all the fun.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went to siem reap simply for Ang kor wat, and it anxious me as i was travelling alone and no knowledge of anything out there. Get to know this hotel through its excellent review and the staying was amazing and the staffs and manager really made me felt like home.

The hotel provide free tuk tuk pick up from all stations(call them before your arrival) and although its quite far from pub street, the tuk tuk driver of the hotel will sent you there for FREE! this is a privilege! but when you travel back they charge only 2USD.

The room is very clean and you'll find all things you need. The staff of the hotel will clean your room everyday and replace everything for you. Good service i'd say.

They provide free breakfast, the breakfast was normal but it's good enough for me.

The hotel staff will serve you drink and towel and greet you everytime you returns to their hotel. This is MEGA FRIENDLY!

One last thing i'd to mention is their tuk tuk driver, Really good ones and i got . Mr Khoem Chann. He speaks fair english and hire him for 1 day is just 15USD. The first day he even invited me to the local khmer kind of picnic. Very enjoyable journey to Angkorwat with his tuktuk, he drive very carefully to avoid all the uneven surface on the road. He'll give you chilled water if you're tired during visit to Angkorwat. So save you money as drinks in Angkorwat are expensive!

Overall EXCELLENT ONE. i'd recommend my friend travellers to visit this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I went there with the intention to stay only 1 week and I ended up with re booking over and over again. That good I felt at this place. Kind and patient staff, hard working too. Anytime I needed something, Ms Sophia tried to have me happy and sure that their hotel is the good choice I have done. If there were suggestions as to improve different services, they took it for serious and tried to improve it. Breakfast at will even on a different time request, if it happens to wake up later. Before leaving the room call the desk 30 minutes before and you will get it ready. freeTuk-tuk to old market pub street and free pick up and transfer to bus station . Of course, staffs always greet you with the cold water and cold towel when you step in to the hotel.Different activity you want to do in or out of Siem Reap can be arranged by Ms sophia. Room is very big, clean, comfortable and daily cleaned. Don't be surprised if they will adorn your bed with some flowers. This is the way they are and how they thank you for booking with them. More than good value for money you get treated with respect and kindness. You may see how much willing they are to make your stay comfortable. This is the place I felt like home that I want to recommend it so much. This the place I want to

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The staff led by Sophia were absolutley brilliant and couldn't do enough to help you. It was always nice to enter the hotel and get a friendly welcome with a cold drink (sometimes the cold drink was a beer). They really went out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home.
The facilities were great for the cost; clean with air con, a nice bed, hot and cold showers and free internet access which was suprisingly fast for the area.
Even though the location was a bit out of the main stretch like Pub street there was a free tuk tuk service into town which only took 10 mins but the good side was that the hotel is situated near Angkor Wat which if you were cycling to and from is pretty handy.
I would definitley recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent service from all the staff led by the brilliant Sophia. A warm reception each time with refreshments which is very welcome after a day out touring temples in the heat. Our tuk tuk driver - Mr Chouy - was excellent: very polite and patient. Management go the extra mile to ensure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable.
Rooms are clean and quiet.
Location is ideal for visiting the temples and only a short tuk tuk drive to the centre of Siem Reap. Hotel provides free tuk tuk rides into town as well as free pick up from airport and bus station.
There's a restaurant over the road from the hotel serving a good standard of Khmer food but was a little bit overpriced compared to the places in the town.
I liked the friendly environment created by the staff and highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Siem Reap.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Me and my girl friend started our journey from KL to Thailand and ended our trip at Cambodia.
During the trip, we’ve stayed in few budget hotels in Thailand and Cambodia, but the Siem Reap Bat Hotel has to be our favourite place. This hotel offer better value for money than any other place we’ve stayed. The rooms are huge with all the services you need and more. The place is lovely and peaceful and the staffs are really nice and helpful. Although it is slightly far from the town centre, but it is only a short ride by tuk-tuk from the hotel. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Siem Reap.

1  Thank azzuin