“Amazing Hotel with Great Staff”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Siem Reap Bat Hotel
Ranked #255 of 521 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The accommodations at Siem Reap Bat Hotel are spectacular - the rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable, and I felt that my belongings were safe and secure in my room. The staff is amazing with their friendly attitude and professional demeanor, and I felt more like family than a guest. I highly recommend this hotel, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Good location, very near to temples. Friendly staffs that will serve you anytime. The manager is also very kind and helpful. The food was ok. The interior and decoration are trendy. No issue on transportation as they have Tuk Tuk to carry you around. Sometime, you'll get free ride too. I will definitely come back and stay in this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed here for four days, while we explored Angkor Wat. The staff was really heplful and provided wet towels and cold water every time we got home. And you will really appreciate this after a long and warm day at the tempel. The room was really nice and clean. The owner of the hotel showed us a great time and made us feel like friends.

Room Tip: If you cross the border from Thailand, call up the hotel and they will help you get a cheap ride to...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Fun and inviting staff. Comfy, clean beds, brilliant bathrooms. Food is excellent but a bit pricey. Clean and quiet part of the city. Easy to many attractions.

Also very helpful manager. Fun and inviting staff. Comfy, clean beds, brilliant bathrooms. Amazing breakfasts, food is excellent but a bit pricey. Clean and quiet part of the city. Easy to many attractions. Would recommend to other travellers. Do not miss this place if you are in Siem Riep.Would recommend to other travellers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Probably the best hotel in my trip in Southeast Asia, all staffs were super helpful and politely especially when I return from the temple I always get cold water and cold towel every day. The hotel free late check out for us, free internet , wifi , free pick me up from bus station, free tuk tuk ride to main street every day. For the breakfast we can chose Asian food or Continental food and also delicious. Overall this hotel I would highly recommend to travelers and friends

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank thomas s
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The Bat Hotel was an amazing experince for me. I was only planning on staying for a couple of nights and ended up staying for over a week. Bunthoeun, the owner of the hotel showed us superb hospitality. Telling us the best bars and sites to see, also showing us the non tourist side of siem reap. He definitley goes out of his way to make you feel at home.
The hotel definitely is worth your dollar, you get free tuk tuk rides into the city and pick up from the airport. The cleanest rooms I experienced in Cambodia and hot showers. Everything a traveler would want and more.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I like the service, i like the tuk tuk .....specially that I can enjoy local birthday party in the hotel......wonderful !Nice room with friendly staff, perfect hotel boss, interesting sight seeing.........i love Cambodia. I hope 1 day I could come back again, there're too many festivals waiting.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends