“The only tour guide I'll use on my next visit to Cambodia”

Soryar Services Day Tours
Ranked #182 of 819 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Since the Angkor Wat listed to the world’s heritage site, numbers of tourists are increasing. Please feel to contact us as we are the itinerary specialize base on our 12 years experiences, the most importance we know how to make you enjoy, work with us one on one to plan your trip. You will get a great rememberable and experiences from your value journey, to have peaceful, less crowd, good chance and light to make photos, kindly contact us. Thanks advance for your choosing our service during your visiting Siem Reap. We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
Kabul, Afghanistan
“The only tour guide I'll use on my next visit to Cambodia”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Soryar Tours was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad it was. Before my visit to Siem Reap, I had maybe 4 sights in mind since I my visit was short but once I gave Soryar my dates, he worked out an amazing schedule which was neither rushed nor overbooked. About two hours after settling into my accommodation, Soryar arrived and we kicked off the trip with a drive through his hometown and a breathtaking boat ride on the Tongle Sap. For the rest of my stay, his brother Soryin, who is equally warm and informative, took me to see the heavyhitter temples and beautiful sunrise views at times when I was practically the only one at the sight. I must also say that both he and his brother are highly flexible as blackouts limited my ability to get in touch with them but they easily rearranged the schedule without a problem.

All in all, this is the best way to take in Siem Reap (they also do tours for other cities, just inquire) with friendly locals who are truly down to earth. They gave me insights into the country which I couldn't have gotten otherwise.

Highly recommend.

Visited February 2013

Medan, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soryar helps us to enjoy Siem Reap to the max”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Travelling in group never easy, moreover 8 female and 1 male. Every head has it's own wants. But Soryar manage to meet our demands to enjoy many aspect of Siem Reap, in not-so conventional tourist way and time, plus he add some "personal touch" with places and stories that we can not found written in any travel books. This made our trip more meaningful and full of stories.

Jakarta, Indonesia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Tour Planner”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We actually found Mr. Soryar from Tripadvisor, as a highly recommended guide.
Later on, after knowing how busy his schedule is, we were lucky to have him, only 5 days before our departure.
He managed to fulfill all of our requirements even spontaneous plans we asked. He arranged great timing for us to visit the temples, to spare us from the crowd.
Excellent English with great pronunciation, polite and good sense of humor, made us feel that we're traveling with a Friend.

Medan, Indonesia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I came to his name from a forum here in tripadvisor. And i'm glad that he available in a short notice.
I ask him to plan our tour in Siem Reap as a no hustle tour, and ask him to arrange the time to visit the temple when it's not crowded with tourist. And he did it perfectly. Stick to the schedule he make, and you'll have an unforgettable time in Siem Reap.
He really is helpful, friendly and professional doing what he does.
Thank you, Mr. Soryar!

Bali, Indonesia
“excellent private tour planner in siem riep”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We are so lucky and enjoy our trip in siem riep..., thanks for Mr.Soryar services. He arranges our trip perfectly. We visit temples without tourist rush hour and no crowded at all, we enjoy it so much and it's really perfect time to explore temples but never felt crowded. Bravo for Mr.Soryar time arrangement. Local foods he suggest worth to try, we enjoy it very much..., unforgettable trip.... Thanks so much Mr. Soryar.