Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Cambodia Taxi Driver tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cambodia Taxi Driver
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews sok phat phonm penh mr leng ancient bridge poi pet always on time reliable service genocide museum day trip drove safely angkor wat killing fields floating village lexus suv bird watching spoke good english the entire trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Perfect transfer from Phnom Penh to siem reap, including visit to prison 21 and the killing Field. Good lunch and interesting visit to the spider village. Driver Chy very friendly.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Zay picked me up in Phnom Penh and drove me to Siem Reap where he continued to drive me around all evening and the entire next day for a reasonable price. I wouldn't have been able to see everything I did without him and it was great to have someone on the same schedule as you if you want to try to get to all of the temples. Zay speaks great English and drives very well (which is saying something if you're familiar with Cambodian roads). Thanks Zay!

1  Thank Zach A
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I used Phat Sok and David (guide) today for our Angkor Wat tour. We were extremely pleased. They arrived early in a clean air conditioned van with plenty of bottled water and spoke excellent English. More than that they were eager to teach us about Khmer Culture all the way from 1,000 years ago up to current events. David, our guide knew what to see and when so we could avoid crowds. Aside from history we were able to have great conversation about things unrelated to the temple and tour. Both are friendly and excellent conversationalists. They made sure we were comfortable the entire trip with a stop for lunch and tailored the trip to our requests!!! They provided us with cold beer at my request as well!

These guys are a great group. Very accommodating and friendly. I recommended you use them both for the $75 tour w/transportation.

Date of experience: August 2017
Phat Cambodia S, Owner at Cambodia Taxi Driver, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear Joar
thank you so much for your positive feedback. we do not know. how much we would said thank to you all by use our service and helpful view. We can’t describe how delighted we are to see your happiness Mr and Mrs and we would be very proud of our self as we have achieved our mission goal by winning over your excellent rating on Trip advisor today and we would like to take opportunity to sincerely thank you very much for your kindness to us and kindly choosing private tour service during your first trip in Cambodia. Hopefully we can meet you again near the future in Cambodia.Wish you the best luck sir.
Phat and David.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We traveled the first part of August, and were totally pleased with the service. Absolutely top notch. Always on time, friendly and accommodating drivers and great cars-always a Lexus RX-very comfortable for the 3 of us. Started out in Phnom Penh. We decided to drive to Siem Reap-which was a wonderful drive, with things to see that we would otherwise have missed. 2 days in Siem Reap.
I would highly recommend and definitely use again!!

1  Thank newoz53
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I hired Sok Phat service for a day trip to Phnom Kulen National Park. Our long journey to the mountain has never been boring as our driver Sok Phat has been telling us stories about Cambodia which is very interesting for us. The long drive has been very smooth ,safe and Sok Phat is a very careful driver. Even though it's not part of his service to be our tour guide, he acted as one. Every destination we visited in the mountain, he tried to explain to us what's with the place and it's history. He also made sure our swimming were safe in the Mt. Kulen waterfalls by joining us and be our guide and photographer. Sok Phat is very friendly so we made a friend in Siem Reap. We learned a lot about his country in one day. We even hired him to fetch us from our hotel to the airport on our last day in Siem Reap. Incredible and excellent service . Highly recommended. Surely, I will recommend Cambodia Taxi Driver services to my friends planning to visit Cambodia in the future. Thank you very much Sok Phat, we hope to see you again soon - from Jon, Maca and Noel (from HK & Phils)

Date of experience: August 2017
Phat Cambodia S, Owner at Cambodia Taxi Driver, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Jon, Marie , Noel
thank you so much for positive review on TA. it was my pleasure to to show you all a day out to Park. you are all such easy and flexible to be like friends of mind. of course big lunch. i do hope to see you all and your family and friends in short future.! I am here going to show again.
thank you much for all your choosing to work with me.!
love you