“Siem Reap private taxi driver”
Review of Angkor Best Driver

Angkor Best Driver
Ranked #245 of 350 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My name is same a car in siem reap , siem reap Van tour , angkor wat tour guide , cambodia transfer & transports , tuk tuk tours , Car a/c tours , speaking tour guide service , the car & mini van taxi driver around Cambodia
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Same took me on a tour in his airconditioned Toyota Lexus to Banteay Srei Temple, the Phnom Kulen mountain national park and waterfall, the16th century Preah Ang Thom Buddhist monastery and Pagoda with the giant reclining Buddha. On the way back we stopped in to the Artisan D'Angkor to see the wood, stone carvers, metal workers and painters who produce very high quality works of Cambodian art.

I highly recommend Same for his tours which are great value ($65 for this tour) and cheaper than others I was quoted. Same speaks good English and is very helpful and knowledgeable about the places we visited. He is a very safe and conscientious driver.
Thanks for your services Same.

Date of experience: September 2018
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

my name is same a car taxi driver in siem reap , I'm so happy while i got the job from you , you supported my life and family , i wish you got good safety-Happy trip and please the gods bless you all the time

from same

"his life"
"two days"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Same for the good service, willingness to share and patience with my kids. Thank you very much!!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I have used the services of Same over an 8 year period. he has been punctual and an excellent guide. Furthermore his English skills are very good, and he makes it a joy to go around Cambodia. I would highly recommend him or anyone visiting the area as he is a wealth of knowledge on Cambodian culture.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We hired the services of Angkor Best Driver for our 2days trip to Angkor Wat area, floating village etc. Our communication was through WhatsApp. The driver spoke English and took us to the historical places and explained them. The driver was friendly and helpful. We had a comfortable and enjoyable trip in Siem Reap.