“Great taxi service!!”

Angkor Best Driver
Ranked #250 of 318 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My name is same a car in siem reap , siem reap Van tour , angkor wat tour guide , cambodia transfer & transports , tuk tuk tours , Car a/c tours , speaking tour guide service , the car & mini van taxi driver around Cambodia
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I contacted Sam online for a trip from PP to Sihanoukville. He picked me up right on time at my doorstep, the trip was very nice, the car confortable, really affordable too! Sam also saved me lots of time by knowing the roads to avoid traffic jams. I can highly recommend him!

All reviews
"two days"
in 10 reviews
"kbal spean"

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Mr. Sam like usual always arrived on time very punctual.. The time throughout the journey was well organise as we where not familiar with the distance and destination, manage to complete the whole journey as promise.... BRAVO BRAVO Job well done thanks for everything hoping to see you again...

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hi Dear . my name is Same a private taxi driver in Cambodia , thank you so much for supported my life and hired my taxi driver service tour to prasat preah vihea temple / Koh ker temple and beng mealea temple for one day tour ,,,,, I wish you have a good safety/happy trip and please the gods bless you and your wife all the time too ..

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Sam always arrived 5min before the agreed pick-up time; we were impressed by his excellent customer service and his informative sharing on local culture & customs. Well maintained 4WD, cold bottled water and cold towels with eucalyptus oil really made our day trips so much better despite the scorching sun and humid weather. His website is user friendly and his English well spoken. We are happy to have engaged this humorous Sam as our driver; you won’t be disappointed either! :)

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Hi Dear !! my name is Same Sa Vat a local private car taxi & mini Van to angkor wat temple in siem reap , thank you so much for your rented my private car taxi driver to angkor wat temple and excellent review on my tripadvisor too ,
I wish you have got a good safety-Happy and please the gods bless you and family all the time ....

+ taxi driver to preah vihear temple / koh ker temple / beng mealea temple
+ taxi driver to waterfall on the top of phnom kulen mountain
+ daily taxi driver around Cambodia

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We hired Sam for 2 days. Sam was very responsive on Whatsapp. The arrangement was quick and fuss free. What truely impressive is Sam's service. Not only did he provide ice cold water but also fresh and ice cold towels. That was our life savor! Sam is a funny guy. He made the ride enjoyable and entertaining. Given all the above, his rate is cheaper than booking through hotels.

We highly recommend Sam as private driver for those visiting Siem Reap