Open today: 5:00 AM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Same is best driver

We had a brilliant half day tour of Angkor Wat temples today with driver Same. He had so much... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020
carolpD6179SX
Strichen, United Kingdom
via mobile
Same Is Amazing - Highly Recommended Driver for Angkor Wat

My husband and I were visiting Cambodia to see Angkor Wat and wanted a private driver with an air... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2020

from $26.00
from $37.00
from $47.00
More Info
All reviews phnom penh preah vihear angkor wat day tour contacted sam kulen mountain great trip spoke good english cambodia trip two days cold water temple visit floating village itinerary lon vat lexus
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2014

We arranged a 3 days tour with Same and we were really pleased with the trip. He was courteous and pleasant the whole time. Plus he was very careful with all the traffic around us and we felt safe with him as our driver. Be sure to book at least the car instead of tuktuk. It's only slightly more expensive but you don't have to deal with dust or flying mud. Plus with the humid weather year round, traveling in an air conditioned car between temple complexes was a godsend. As for the itinerary, we actually made up our own and Same was super easy to accommodate us. All these were done through e-mails. Plus he was able to slimline out couple kinks for us based on our last minute change. We highly recommend him to our family members and friends.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Claus M
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

My name is Same Sa Vat . I am a car a/c and van taxi driver tours to angkor wat temple in siem reap , Cambodia . thank you so much for your support my life & support me the review on the tripadvisor too . I am very happy with recommend .

daily taxi driver tours to prasat preah vihea temple , to koh ket temple , to beng mealea temple and best trips to phnom kulen mountain ,

I wish you have a good safety-Happy trips and please the god look after your trips all the time .

Reviewed November 4, 2014

Made a booking with Mr Same for a day tour (including sunrise at angkor wat) on 26/10/14. We overslept, and he emailed to ask where we were at 5am. However, he did wait for us for 2 whole hours before we set off at 7am, which made the day better :D

Managed to cover a few temples which were pretty awesome. But the heat was too unbearable for me and my friend after 4-5 temples. Also, as we overslept, Mr Same didn't have the time to inform us that certain temples require us to be in long pants to enter. (SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE)

All in all, it was pretty enjoyable!

Date of experience: October 2014
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

daily taxi driver tours to prasat preah vihea temple , to koh ker temple , taxi to beng mealea temple and best trips to phnom kulen mountain ,

Reviewed October 17, 2014 via mobile

I booked a day trip with Mr Same which turned out to be an amazing day. He was very easy organise, very friendly and very prompt! I would recommend Mr Same if you want to go and see all the temples as he knows lots of information and is very helpful and polite.

1  Thank Kevin G
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2014

Reviewed October 16, 2014

We have visited suem reap angkor wat during october and rented a taxi driver, name "Same", he is a excellent driver and caring, bring us to eat some local food even which is out his package. What he promised to us he did it... Excellent and funny driver...

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank Louislor

Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

We would like appreciate Same to made a wonderful memorable trip for us. He is a funny, crazy tour guide and also responsible. He brought us to have experience on Cambodia local food and close to life of Cambodian. He also a talkative funny people ,always joking with us(i am remember he call me "two sim card", if u would like to know what it mean, schedule with him and you will know,haha!)

2  Thank Brandon C
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2014