“Best taxi to Prasat Preah Vihear”
Review of Angkor Best Driver

Angkor Best Driver
Ranked #245 of 350 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My name is same a car in siem reap , siem reap Van tour , angkor wat tour guide , cambodia transfer & transports , tuk tuk tours , Car a/c tours , speaking tour guide service , the car & mini van taxi driver around Cambodia
Reviewed November 29, 2014

We had the most wonderful trip by taxi to this amazing remote mountain temple on the border with Thailand with Mr Same. It is not so easy to get there now as no bus service. Same gave an excellent price, and excellent driving. He is very intelligent and entertaining providing many insights into Cambodian culture. He went above and beyond by helping us find a good price taxi to take us after from Anlong Veng to the border at O'Smach, which also has no bus service. Champion!

Date of experience: November 2014
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2014

My name is Same Sa Vat . I am a car a/c and van taxi driver tours to angkor wat temple in siem reap , Cambodia . thank you so much for your support my life & support me the review on the tripadvisor too . I am very happy with recommend .

daily taxi driver tours to prasat preah vihea temple , to koh ker temple , taxi to beng mealea temple and best trips to phnom kulen mountain ,

I wish you have a good safety-Happy trips and please the god look after your trips all the time .

All reviews
"his life"
"two days"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 10, 2014

We arranged a 3 days tour with Same and we were really pleased with the trip. He was courteous and pleasant the whole time. Plus he was very careful with all the traffic around us and we felt safe with him as our driver. Be sure to book at least the car instead of tuktuk. It's only slightly more expensive but you don't have to deal with dust or flying mud. Plus with the humid weather year round, traveling in an air conditioned car between temple complexes was a godsend. As for the itinerary, we actually made up our own and Same was super easy to accommodate us. All these were done through e-mails. Plus he was able to slimline out couple kinks for us based on our last minute change. We highly recommend him to our family members and friends.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Claus M
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

daily taxi driver tours to prasat preah vihea temple , to koh ket temple , to beng mealea temple and best trips to phnom kulen mountain ,

Reviewed November 4, 2014

Made a booking with Mr Same for a day tour (including sunrise at angkor wat) on 26/10/14. We overslept, and he emailed to ask where we were at 5am. However, he did wait for us for 2 whole hours before we set off at 7am, which made the day better :D

Managed to cover a few temples which were pretty awesome. But the heat was too unbearable for me and my friend after 4-5 temples. Also, as we overslept, Mr Same didn't have the time to inform us that certain temples require us to be in long pants to enter. (SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE)

All in all, it was pretty enjoyable!

Date of experience: October 2014
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

Reviewed October 17, 2014 via mobile

I booked a day trip with Mr Same which turned out to be an amazing day. He was very easy organise, very friendly and very prompt! I would recommend Mr Same if you want to go and see all the temples as he knows lots of information and is very helpful and polite.

1  Thank Kevin G
samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2014