“Great guy!”

Angkor Best Driver
Ranked #234 of 315 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: cambodia taxi driver , angkor wat taxi driver , My name is same a car in siem reap , siem reap Van tour , angkor wat tour guide , cambodia daily transfer & transports , tuk tuk tours , Car a/c tours , speaking tour guide service , the car & mini van taxi driver around Cambodia ,
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went to SiemReap for 7 days during 3.30-4.5. I contacted with Same before I went to there.
He has a car and a tuk and his driving skill is good.
Besides the trip of several temples he took us to a local restaurant which is very good and cheap.
In all, He is a good driver and good friend! We thanked him very much !

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

I wish you have a good safety-Happy trips and please the God look after your family all the time too .

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We recently returned from our March 2013 trip to visit Siem Reap. I had contacted Same prior to our trip and he responded immediately. Same provided us with two days taking us to see the sights. He was reliable, professional and willing to go above and beyond to make our trip an enjoyable one. Same shared the history, stories and a beautiful picture of his family. He is an honest man doing his best to provide an incredible experience and a stable business that will support his family.

We would highly recommend contacting Same prior to your visit to make arrangements to have him give you the tour of a lifetime.

Thank you Same for making our visit one of our best memories.

Paul & Linda
Canada

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

from Same

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had an excellent trip with Same. He is very friendly guy. He ready cold drink for you during the trip. Highly recommended! You may use Wechat, QQ or email to contact him before you reach there. He has a car and tuk tuk, so you can choose as per your prefer. He can speak French too! His number is +85592730399, FB:http://www.facebook.com/angkorbest.driver?fref=ts

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

hi sir My name is Same Sa Vat but you can call me Same . I am a tuk tuk / Car a/c and Van taxi driver around around angkor wat temple and out of angkor wat temple tours in siem reap , cambodia . thank you so you so much for your support and give a very review to me . I am very happy . please apologize my taxi service if some things wrong . If you and your friends would like to know more taxi driver tours information please let me know i am happy very happy to tell you all as soon as i can ,

from Same

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is only my first ever trip advisor review, but Same definitely deserves it. We came across him on trip advisor, but he also has his own website. We decided to email him because he had great reviews, it saves you from dealing with the hassle of finding a tuk tuk and also saves you from being overcharged by one of the tuk tuks you would come across on the street.

After emailing him, he was very quick to respond with many different options of tours that he can provide. We wanted to go to the temples for sunrise so he was happy to pick us up at 5am, giving us enough time to get our ticket, go to the temple and see the sunrise.
His tuk tuk is very comfortable, and he brings a big cool box packed with cold water (which went down a treat in the hot weather).

Same is a very nice man, who is happy to chat to you during the tour as well as give you informations on the temples. When he picked us up, he was very appreciative of us booking a tour with him. We didn't really have an definite itinerary but he was happy to offer advise on a good route, as well as adapting it mid-tour to fit our needs. We had a great day out in Siam Reap, and a lot of this came down to the happy and informative tuk tuk legend Same!

Thanks again Same,
We would definitely use your services again,
Calum and Leigh

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Hi sir . My name is Same Sa Vat , but you can call me Same . I am a tuk tuk and Car taxi driver around Angkor wat temple tours in siem reap and the Best trips around Cambodia too . Please apologize my taxi service if some things wrong . Thank you so much for your good recommend / good writing review on my TripAdvisor . I am very happy when you give me a jobs .

If you or all of your friends would like to know more the Taxi tours information in Siem Reap , Cambodia please let me know i am happy to let them know as soon as i can .

I wish you have a good safety-Happy trips and please the God look after your trips all the time too .

see you soon
from Same Sa Vat angkor best driver day tours .

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Same has prepared great itinerary, and is always on time :) Everyday the restaurant he recommended is really nice! though our trip in Cambodia has not finished yet, I believe Same would make the rest day excellent. P.s. his English is really well~

samejonh, Owner at Angkor Best Driver, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Hi sir . My name is Same Sa Vat , but you can call Same , I am a tuk tuk and Car a/c taxi driver service around Angkor wat temple yours in siem reap , Cambodia . I am very happy . thank you so much for your best review and support my family's life . If your friends would like to know more attraction information in siem reap please let me know i am happy to tell them as soon as i can .

I wish you and your Mom have a good safety-Happy trips and please the God bless you both !

Take a good care
from Same Sa Vat ( Same )