Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveler reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveler reviews.

“I had good time.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angkor Best Driver - Day Tours

Angkor Best Driver - Day Tours
Ranked #177 of 246 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: cambodia taxi driver , angkor wat taxi driver , My name is same a car taxi and van taxi driver and tours guide service to angkor wat temple in siem reap cambodia. Out of angkor wat temple tours I am offering siem reap tour guide,angkor wat tour guide and cambodia tour guide , taxi driver to preah vihear temple, koh ker temple, beng mealea temple, phnom kulen mountain, siem reap taxi driver, angkor wat taxi tours. I arranged the best adventure tours around cambodia.
Darwin, Australia
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“I had good time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had spend 4 days with Sam. I was only his client so change little to suit my interest. I had good time with him. Had sticky rice with banana inside and rice porridge got from local stall. I wouldn't taste these if not with Sam. Real local food and were tasty. I had enjoyed.

He had good knowledge about his town. I had asked many questions and I had learned lot.

I will recommend if anyone go to Siem Reap and take tour with Sam.

Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good young knowledgeable driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Same (or Sam if you'd like to call him) is a Cambodian native. First and foremost, his english skills are acceptable. He's a young guy, unlike most other tuk tuk drivers and surprisingly completed some university studies too.
We booked him via email and got him for 3 days. He was waiting for us when we stepped out of the airport with a sign with our name on it. He knows all the hotels and knows exactly where to go. Apart from the usual stuff that we expect from all tour guides, he went beyond that, including bringing us to a local coffee shop, eating local khmer food by ordering dishes not on the menu, bought us drinks and snacks (not the tourist stuff, but what the locals eat), we even swung by to catch a glimpse of his old family house in the countryside outside of the city. He likes to talk and chat a lot - telling us stories of how it was growing up during wartime and how the local culture works. He is considerate of your budget too - he warns you before taking you to any overpriced tourist traps. He has a tuk tuk for short rides within the city and he also has his own car (a comfy toyota camry) that he takes on longer rides to further places. Just overall a very genuine and generous guy.

Book him thru email. You'll get good service. Without him, we would have had such a hard time getting around.

2 Thank booyah27
Manila
“Really! The best tuk-tuk driver in town! :-D”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Same is indeed the best driver in Siem Reap! (c",)

He came earlier than promised, always prompt, and easy to communicate with. His services come with a bottle of cold water and a cool towel. You may request for him to pick you up from your hotel, that's back and forth.

A very efficient service. He's a good person, you can tell.

You may email him at samsavat168@gmail.com.

Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Same same but different! Excellent driver.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I just come back from Siem Reap and was very satisfied with him, excellent! I used his services for 3 days, including pick up airport service. He is friendly, honest, punctual, drives safety and flexible. When I arrived to Siem reap , he gave me a Cambodian mobile phone with his telephone number for any emergency or requirement. Siem Reap is an amazing place and definitely worth a visit. I visit a lot of Angkor temples, Kampong Phlug, Kbal Spean and Phnom kulen ( big water fall and Wat Preah Ang Thom).I didn’t included in my visit Phonm kulen , but he recommended me, is a beautiful place. We went to Phnom Kulen by car ( he also offer car service).
I highly recommend Same as your driver in Siem reap.

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gem of a Guy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was really impressed with Same not only as a driver but also a gentleman. He made us feel safe from the time we met him at the airport, brought us around the tour, provided us cold water, wet towels & even a mobile phone to contact him in case of emergency. His rates were very reasonable & provides more value. Even tho, i booked a 3 day tour, i strained my leg after 2 days, he agreed to cancel the 3rd day & charged me for only 2 days as he noticed that i was limping - a real gentleman & gem of a guy. If u plan to visit Angkor Wat & not sure how to go about, Same will plan your itinerary so that you will enjoy your holiday.

1 Thank Saivire