“awesome!!!”

Luck Nuvo Massage & Spa
Ranked #19 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Luck Nuvo, Siem Reap's premiere spa and massage experience.We are classically trained in Japan and personally develop our localstaff to make your spa stay memorable part of your trip to AngkorWat. Our services include the use of rare, locally sourced oils, whichare finding great favor in spas worldwide. After a day of touring thetemples come relax and rejuvenate in our hands. Your good fortune toexperience Luck Nuvo.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

i have had my fair share of massages, all over the South East Asia. i even took some lessons myself before.

2 of my best friends all went there and loved it, so i wanted to check it out.

the manager, Ms. Keiko booked me and my BF the session. we were greeted with a lovely cold towel and welcome cold drink, it's hard to tell what's in the drink but loved it.

she checked with us where we'd like to focus more or where not to; then showed us to the room.

in the meanwhile, the staff WASHED our feet, not just wiped, WASHED!!!

our private room is already cold with A/C, has bathroom in the room, and it has a bathtub!!! (didn't use it but quite surprised to see it!!!)

the light is turned low, MUSIC is soft (yep, another surprise!!!), room smells nice.

i forgot to mentoin that we get to choose the oil we want to use on us seperately form 6 kinds. i really like that part. i think they use a local famous brand but i forgot the name.

massage was good, no shockings or twisted arms or anything you might encounter sometimes... :D

then after, we had a cup of warm tea to rest and chat a bit with the manager when we were out back in the lobby. the lobby is spacious, so feeling very comfortable to hang around too.

all in all, the experience is awesome, totally love the japanese style (in my view) based spa. no wonder my friends kept going back!!! (and me too now!!!) :D

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Ankara, Turkey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Relaxing!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I tried different massage salons in Bangkok, but I couldn't compare any of them with Luck Nuvo.

I went there with my boyfriend as his birthday present. We felt very comfortable after entering. First, we chose the flavors of our massage oils and enjoyed with our welcome drinks. After that they took us into a very clean room with soft music and great lighting. We got the two-hour option, Body scrub & Aromatherapy Massage, which was GREAT! After that massage they served us a cup of herbal tea with cookies.

It was the most relaxing day in Siem Reap.
Thanks for the great hospitality of the manager Keiko and the lovely staff.

Bilbao, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely the best in Siem Reap, and in my experience anywhere”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've been to Luck Nuvo twice, once for a body scrub and aromatherpy session, and once to try to solve some serious back pain. Both experiences were great. It's an extremely relaxing, pleasant environment with friendly, professional staff. Within one hour my back was almost 100% better, they can really work some magic! Far better than any other massages I've had anywhere else and definitely work the extra dollars compared to some places around.

Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Relax in Style”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This spa warrented a second visit during our stay in the city. The prices were exceptional and you are treated like a queen. Fresh lime juice, lemon grass tea, local rice cookies were included. A ride to and from the hotel was provided and the treatments were wonderful. I had a full massage and loved it!
We were back for pedicures.

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellentt”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I got introduced to Keiko, the manager. She was very helpfull and friendly and offered me the aromatherapy massage. I'v been a few times to massages in Siem Reap and had some aromatherapy massages. Some times you think that they are all the same but I've experienced in Luck Nuvo that the masseuses make the difference. They have quality and well trained staff that make the difference and they are confident. I recommend it! Great experience!

Visited July 2013