$43
$48
$45
$36
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
$107
  • Breakfast included
$179
$161
$120
$59
Cancelon
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Over-all, the hotel was good and cozy, the hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating, even our dear tuktuk driver, who was also our tour guide during our stay was very nice and gave us enough time to go around the temples and market for shopping. The only thing I didn't like with the hotel was that the phone was not working. I tried to call my sister in the other room but it always directs me to the reception, so I had no choice but to go out and knock on their door. If you could have a pool and other recreational activities, this would be awesome.
My friend will be travelling to Cambodia soon, and I have recommended your hotel to him including the places to go. Please expect him to book a room in the coming months :)
To Ms. Riya, congartulations on your baby!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Riya2012, Owner at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Greetings Sanchez,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide TripAdvisor feedback on your recent stay experience at the Check Inn Siem Reap.

I will pass on your comments to the team members and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This Hotel is amazing and the owners go out of their way to make you welcome....
We had a wonderfull couple of days here...
Its a short ride by tuk tuk to the night market and old market
Thank you sooooooooooooo much Riya and staff..
I expect the baby has arrived by now enjoy.
Dee and Syd

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deeroots1

Greetings deeroots1,

Thank you for your positive comments, we are very happy to hear you had a great experience but most importantly our services and facilities met with your expectations.

I will be happy to share comments to the team members and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

A very, very good hotel, with exceptional staff. We were met with drinks by very friendly staff and members of the family who were more than helpful. The whole experience was the best I have come across travelling around Vietnam, Cambodia,Thailand and Malaysia.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Hope the owners wife, who was a lovely charming lady has now given birth to a beautiful baby!

Room Tip: I would recommend any room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Riya2012, Owner at Check Inn Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Syd55_12,

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at the Check Inn Siem Reap. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

Also, I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

It's such a great experience staying at this place. At first I underestimated the hotel but i was completely wrong.

Hotel location was just perfect as it was close to the airport, Old Market, Night Market, and other tourism attractions. Other restaurants and bars located nearby the hotel were quite happening at night so could be a choice if you dont want to go too far.

Despite the crowd outside, the hotel felt like a sanctuary as it was so homey and comfy. The room was big and clean although it wasnt a super fancy room equiped with high end electronic appliances or expensive bath kit.

The best part of the hotel was hotel staffs' hospitality. They were polite, friendly and helpful. They provided us some local knowledge on the tourism spots. Their english was very good.

In overall, the hotel is the main component which made my trip to Siem Reap just GREAT

Wishing all the best to Check Inn Siem Reap !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DianKP

Dear DianKP,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Check Inn Siem Reap and for taking the time to post a detailed review of your recent stay.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our room, services and overall had a great stay with us. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

It is gratifying that the Check Inn Siem Reap played some part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back, we remain.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

we were accommodated warmly at check inn siem reap, with their friendly staff and Riya " the owner" helped us on the itineraries, thats make our journey wonderful. once again thanks to Riya and staff. The hotel requires a short ride away from any night market and pud street, but it also gives us an opportunity for a quiet and relaxing stay away from the noisy crowd. the rooms are big and clean, the hotel environment is good and you never feel dusty. over-all, check inn siem reap is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SamWongMalaysia

Dear SamwongMalaysia,

Thank you for your loyalty and support for Check Inn Siem Reap!

It is definitely a highlight to read that you continue to enjoy the amenities & services provided by our team member. Our core beliefs are to provide each of our guests with an "indigenous and exceptional" experience, and I am glad that you continue to experience it during your stays with us.

Your kind words have been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.