Victorylucky Day Tours

Great Tour, Awesome Trip

Reviewed May 10, 2016
daphnedcoach
Malaysia

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Bunlem gets 5 stars from us. A fantastic guide with great knowledge, a relaxed approach and a sense of humour.

We did a two day tour of the Angkor complex, with a trip to a floating village Tonlé Sap.

A great two days, with the Angkor complex temples a serious highlight of our trip. We wouldn't have scratched the surface, or learned what we did, without Bunlem.

Thank you Bunlem!

Bunlem N, Owner at Victorylucky Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you for your review me on TripAdvisor I hope more people they see this review. And they contact me. Thank all the best to you and your family. Bunlem

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Booked 2 days tour with Mr Bunlembhem. Previously a few of my friends got him as their tour guide as well and they recommended to me. My trip had been amazing not only with was amazed by the artistically historical temples but also adding to it is I've got a knowledgeable, kind and helpful guide. Mr Bunlem have also very good photography skills and he knows the best spots for great pictures. Thanks for making our trip a worthwhile memorable trip in Siem Reap!

Bunlem N, Owner at Victorylucky Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Thank you so much. I am glad that you enjoyed my guide service on your recent trip in Siem Reap Cambodia, thank you for your excellent review, the details you provide help the tourists understand how I be able to adapt tourist according to their interest/request safe travels on the rest of your journey. Thank you again Bunlem.

Reviewed March 11, 2016

We booked the 2 day temple tour via our hotel - Hotel Viroth - for a sunrise and sunset tour and surrounding explore of the many temple complexes in Siem Reap. As this was our first trip, we wanted a guide who would go beyond the usual guide book to do list and provide some cultural and historial knowledge and perhaps go a little deeper into the fascinating stories of the temples. We were not disappointed! Bun Lem was an excellent guide with a good sense of humour. He combined showing us the best photo opportunity spots with a sensitively told and patient explanation of the many carvings, statues and dieties we experienced on the tour. Nothing was too much trouble. He answered all our questions, volunteered details we might have missed, spoke passionately about the history and vision of the King's who built these magnificent temples and also about the country and the different religious periods which have resulted in changes to the original temple complexes. He was always on time, flexible when we changed our tour due to the heat and made suggestions on how we could get the most out of our time. Plenty of ice cold water in the car and the driver was always ready at alloted places to pick us up and for us to retreat into the cool air-conditioning of the car before heading to the next temple. He communicated to the hotel if we would be coming back for lunch or requiring packed lunch and made it so easy that we could just relax and enjoy taking in this fantastic city. We have already recommended him to two sets of families travelling to Siem Reap and would not hesitate to book him for our next trip. Bun Lem is a very wonderful and knowledgeable guide. It really made our trip. We learnt so much in such a short time and feel like we didn't just scratch the surface.

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

Stayed at the Viroth Hotel (also EXCELLENT) while staying in Siem Reap and they booked the Victorylucky day tour for us to spend the full day visiting Angkor Wat starting at sunrise. Our guide, Bunlem, was punctual, very knowledgeable, accommodating, and efficient. We could not have asked for anything more. He provided a lot of history and detailed information. We ended up booking him for a second day to visit more temples and the land mines museum. The second day was as good as the first. We loved the whole experience. We are headed back to the area next week but unfortunately Bunlem was already booked. If you are going to Siem Reap make sure you book Bunlem early - you will love the day and learn a lot.

Reviewed October 6, 2015

Me and my friend had a great time in Siam reap last September 30 to october 3rd . with the knowledge and stories of our tour guide Mr. Bunlem. He made the experience more exciting and fun. He was patient, helped us a lot. He knows exactly what kind of tourists we were he designed the trip according to how we want it. Photo taking!!! without missing the information about the attraction.I will defintely recommend him to my other friends planning a tour in Seam reap this coming Chinese New year!

Bunlem N, Owner at Victorylucky Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Did two day tours with Bunlem in Siem Reap; Day 1 temples starting with sunrise at Angkor Wat and covering Banteay Sri. Bayon etc. Great day, perfect explanations and he seemed to know when to add details and went to move on without any prompting. Also great ideas for how to avoid crowds by approaching the temples from different angles, best locations for photos etc, all with a great sense of humour.
Day 2 was the trip to Thonle Sap and Beng Melea. What a trip it was with real personal attention. One of the best days we have ever had travelling when nothing was too much trouble. I'm just sad that my camera battery had issues!
Mention must also be made of the great driver and fabulous cook who produced a wonderful meal in t eh stilted village next to the lake (Kampong Kleang).
Highly recommended - ignore the tours at the airport and put yourselves in the safe and knowledgeable hands of Bunlem.
FABULOUS.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

Cannot thank Bunlem enough for the great 3 days we had with him. His knowledge of all the temples we visited was excellent. We did the small Circuit on our first day then the second we went to his village of Kampong Khleang on the lake. Really wish we had done this after the rains as the lake would be much better to see. We even got to visit the house he grew up in! Our last day we went to Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei. To see how the jungle has destroyed the temples is a real eye opener to know how much work has gone into restoring these magnificent temples.
Bunlem was always on time (if not early!!), nothing was too much trouble for him. We would definitely use him again if we make it back to SR. Keep up the great work Bunlem!!!

Bunlem N, Owner at Victorylucky Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2015

Thank for your review on tripadvisor. This is the way to help to me to find more work. Thank you again that you come to visit our Country. And may the gods take care of us!
All the best to you and your family.
Bunlem

Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

Thank you for guiding us through the different facets of Siem Reap with exceptional flair and patience. The tour with you as a guide was fun as well as educational. A shout out to our excellent driver as well. Keep up the good work and we hope that we can revisit Cambodia in the near future. Guess who our first choice of guide is going to be?

Bunlem N, Owner at Victorylucky Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2015

Reviewed January 15, 2015

We had our family vacation in Siem Reap last month and Bun Lem was our tourguide. He knows the temples and history well, he is professional, fun, and friendly. Would like to thank him for the detailed explanation, funny jokes, trick questions, nice photographs and camera tips. He had most certainly added fun to our family trip. Good job!

1  Thank Jessica_Ng27

Reviewed December 13, 2014

My family and I visited Siem Reap a while ago and had engaged Bun Lem as our tour guide for two days. He is punctual, very friendly, well-versed in English, and very knowledgeable about the history and different aspects of the temples we visited (especially Bayon & Angkor Wat). And best of all, he knows the great photo shooting spots and tricks to take postcard-shots :) We are definitely satisfied and happy with his service, and would definitely recommend him should anyone is considering to engage a tour guide!

victorylucky, Owner at Victorylucky Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2014