“Best tour I’ve ever been on”

Cambodia Dirtbike Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The company is a western and cambodian cooperation from Siem Reap. We have been in tour industry since 1995. We offer dirtbike adventures around cambodia. This is the right choice if you want to see the real Cambodia, away from Angkor Wat and the Pub Street.
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Of the 16 countries I’ve visited, this is easily the best tour I’ve ever been on. Lis and his son Dolla are both very welcoming and great guides. I grew up riding dirt bikes but had not riden in quite some time. Dolla quickly accessed my skill level and took me out on some amazing trails around Siem Reap always checking that I was having fun, keeping up, and staying well hydrated. At the end of the day, Lis invited me to his home for a few cold beers and told me all about Cambodian history, culture, and current events. If you are looking for a thrill ride and an authentic Cambodian experience then this is a must do tour!

1  Thank Ryan B
in 14 reviews
"terrain"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had an amazing day dirt biking around Siem Reap, Cambodia with Cambodia Dirt Bike Tours. Lis is very friendly and was quick to respond to all of our emails when we booked our tour the night beforehand. He even arraigned all of our rides too and from the trip. Most of us were beginner riders so they showed us how to use the clutch and other important aspects of a 250cc dirt bike before we left - we pretty much had a 30 minute training session before hitting the real trails. Afterwards we were shown the beautiful topography of Cambodia by rural trails that took us along farms and other biking paths. We stopped for lunch at a nice local spot before riding back into town. Once we got back Lis was waiting with cold beers and a welcoming gesture. There were no hidden fees or other scams. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I found Cambodia Dirtbike tours with a simple google search and sent them an email the afternoon before I wanted to go. Lis immediately responded and was able to set up a tour for my preferred trip to Phnom Kulen waterfalls. I have a few years riding experience but was a little anxious not knowing the conditions of the bikes or the trails. I was not disappointed with either. Got set up with full gear, and a well running 250. My guide Dollar, gis Lis’s son, and he was able to quickly read my riding ability and matched my skills to the pace and terrain. I was able to see life in Cambodia in a completely different way. We rode through Siem Reap, into rural farmland and then into the mountains. We stopped often to take photos and to hear tidbits from my guide. As I’m not inexperienced Dollar took me on mountain trails that were as fun and they were technical and we rode full throttle through some challenging terrain. It was definitely a highlight of my trip and couldn’t recommend it more. Very accommodating and a lot of fun. I would have definitely done a multiple day tour had my schedule allowed.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

A Great way to see the country and realise you are as young as you wish to be. Who needs temples and sights- though as awesome as everyone says. The back trail riding was great fun and the pace as hard or as gentle as you wished.
Will be back.