Review Highlights
You can’t go to Cambodia without doing this!!!

I wish I could give 10 stars, Lis and his son Dollar were brilliant. You really got to see the real... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Rebecca B
via mobile
Once in a lifetime experience

Amazing amazing experience. Will definitely recommend. Dolla was a wonderful guide - very patient... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $37.00
from $45.00
from $19.00
More Info
All reviews lis seng dirt bike day trip challenging terrain complete beginner novice riders thai border phnom kulen riding ability skill level off road these guys amazing experience single track rice fields riding experience current events
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We did the day trip to Kulen Mountain, about 240 km RT. On a two week SE Asia trip my buddy and I rate this as the highlight of our entire trip. Dollar was our guide and he did an amazing job, kept good pace and track of us the entire time!

After our trip we settled back in for a couple cold brews and French fries, don’t use anybody but these guys!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely awesome! The guides were excellent, and the tour was phenomenal. I really couldn't have asked for more. We were able to accommodate two different group riding abilities, so you could fit in your comfort zone. Definitely was challenging, in a good way. Got to see remote parts of the country, and the people are very friendly. I plan to do this again, and I can't wait!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We had a group of 5 traveling to Siem Reap. I reached out to the company weeks prior to my travel dates to confirm availability. Lis Seng @ the company was incredibly helpful and very responsive. They were even able to accommodate a request that we include ATVs along with the dirt bike tour. Lis had to coordinate with a separate ATV-only tour company to fulfill my request. Lis and his son Dolla were incredibly helpful and most courteous. Bikes were in great working condition and they even provided a quick dirt bike 101 for the novice riders in the group before setting us out on the full day tour. Lis even graciously offered to host us at his house to wind down over some beers at the end of the day. We happily took him up on that offer and do not regret it one bit. We ended up staying late after many beers, shared stories, and much laughter. Even willingly canceled our dinner reservation to stick around and hangout longer. Lis' and his son Dolla's warm hospitality are almost second to none and this was the perfect way to end the day after an exhausting full day tour. Will highly recommend for others and would love to return again if I am ever back in Siem Reap.

-Matt

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Although I actually didn’t get to go on this tour and it was one of the few I was really looking forward to, I just want to say that the communication from the team was exceptional. I had to pull out as I turned ill a couple days before and thought I’d let them know just to be safe. Team was understanding and sincere and I’m gutted to be leaving without having to go on this.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Lis and Bott for making the 6 day jungle and temple off road dirtbike trip possible. The trip through the jungle staying overnight in the villages was an awesome experience. I will never forget. The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. I will do this again. So lace up and get ready for a ride.