“Faboulous dirtbike ride through the hidden paths and temples in Cambodia”

Cambodia Dirtbike Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The company is a western and cambodian cooperation from Siem Reap. We have been in tour industry since 1995. We offer dirtbike adventures around cambodia. This is the right choice if you want to see the real Cambodia, away from Angkor Wat and the Pub Street.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Faboulous dirtbike ride through the hidden paths and temples in Cambodia”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

For a special experience in Cambodia, beside all the touristy temple-hopping and Tuk-Tuk stop and go Cambodia Dirtbike Tour is a very good choise! If you like a real adventure beside the track, Cambodia dirtbike is one of the best option what you can do (if you prefer riding bikes ;-)

What can you expect?
Fun Fun Fun. Start is in Siem Reap, and after a 5 ride minutes out of town you are really out of town and are in the middle of the real Cambodia life.

Hidden tracks will be discovered, some more challenging and depending on season (muddy, sandy or gravel road). Lis our guide always found interesting stops, either for having some food / drinks, or – the most interesting – hidden temples. Temples where you are nearly alone and you can explore the inside of the temple by your own! Otherwise just drive and relax by the sound of your bike and the surroundings.

During your ride you get full equipment (helmet, protection gear, trouser, shirt and gloves), so in case of something you are fully protected.
Overnight you are at homestay. Drink and eat with locals and chat about everything.
If you have questions about the country, people, villages, Lis can explain you everything. And he knows nearly everyone, so that you cannot go lost in the jungle ;-)
Normally you can go on Honda XR 250. Very reliable bikes. But Lis can organize higher and lower rated bikes if you want – just ask in advance.

Back to town after the ride, we were invited for dinner by Lis and Chris (his partner from Germany), and had a nice evening with some beer and nice Cambodian dishes.

Thanks Lis and Chris for having that great tour with you.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank nik_b2013

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best Offroad Experience in Cambodia”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is my first 5 day trip with Lis Seng and i must say its excellent! He is trustworthy, honest and has good local knowledge and the bikes are all well maintained. Not a single mechanical problem during the trip!. Some minor accidents but there is nothing that Lis cannot fix on the road or get local bike shop to help. The local food was great and no doubt the weather was hot but that's a small price to pay for riding in dry season. Lis Seng is the man to look for if you need to hire someone to bring you offroad in Cambodia! I will be coming back during winter when the weather is cooler! Meanwhile keep up the good work!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Beaglechua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The only way to see the real Cambodia - on a dirtbike and with Lis.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Without a doubt, Lis is an exceptionally experienced and knowledgable guide. His riding and mechanical skills and it goes without saying, are outstanding. My first day of riding was a real challenge because all the elements (sun, sand, terrain) together pushed me to my limits on my virgin ride on a 250cc. A few points that I had to list to highlight why Lis is the one to go see Cambodia on a dirtbike with :

1. A. Dedicated, full customer service : I'm a very petite girl (at 150-153 cm) who loves to dirtbike. My riding partner, Sean , had scoured the entire Internet to find a suitable agency to go dirtbiking in Cambodia with.

Lis' Cambodian Dirtbike Tours is the ONLY one who suited- Lis went out of his way to find me a suitable bike and made sure that I was comfortable with the settings before I rode.

B. My riding boots sole was falling off after my trying first day. Upon arriving at the homestay at the end of the ride, Lis set off immediately to find screws to repair my boots with and fixed my boots on the spot.

C. I was too knackered to continue on the challenging trail the next day and Lis immediately came up with another route for us to take so that I could deal with an easier trail. He is very open and communicative so it makes planning for the trip very easy and enjoyable. He even had a sweeper come along so that my riding buddy could enjoy a faster pace while the sweeper accompanied me so I could ride at my own pace. Trail wise, we split a little so we each could have what we wanted (my riding buddy and I). Totally customizable and that was awesome!!!

2. Lis is a walking GPS and Wikipedia, he knows all flora and fauna , every nook and cranny, every story and facts. We were all transfixed whenever we listen to his stories. Most importantly, we had utmost trust in his skills and were able to leave everything in his hands to have a good time.

3. Lis is RELIABLE - he can fix anything !! From my boots to the bikes. He gets up every morning early to make sure everything is top and running with the bikes.

Overall, it was all fun under the Cambodian sun because of the people I rode with and Lis made it all possible for me so A BIG THANK YOU TO Lis Seng and Cambodian Dirtbike Tours. And you made this little girl on a dirtbike very happy.

It was for lack of a better word, AMAZING.
Go with Lis, he's a top bloke and you'll end up like me, a little awe struck that I had just ridden offroad in Cambodia.

2 Thank ElizabethMLim
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nothing Better”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my second trip with Lis and it was even better than the first. I plan on going once a year for the rest of my life. I read all of the other reviews for Lis and they are all accurate. Every morning when I would walk outside Lis would have already been up for at least an hour. The bikes were serviced and ready to go. This guy rides all day with at least 35 lbs. of tools in a bag on his waiste and another 40 on his back. And you could never pull ahead if he didn't let you. I have met hard workers in my life but nothing like Lis. To have put together a business as successful as his after all of the hardships speaks to the man's character. Like a lot of Cambodians his family lost members to the psychotic Pol Pot. He has a degree in hotel management, tourism and four years of college level english. If Lis had been born in New York he would be the CEO of a fortune 500 company right now. Traveling with him is like visiting with a family member who has a doctorate in history. The country is beautiful the people extremely friendly and always smiling. The food offerings everywhere we stopped incuded chicken, beef, pork, fish and the most colorful vegtables on earth. All cooked simply in fun, generally great "people watching" settings. Simply tell Lis how hard you want to ride and the rest will just happen. I was going to post my personal telephone number here but it is not allowed on this site. If you are unsure about going or have concerns contact Lis and I will tell him to share my number. I will be going back for ten days in December 2013 for another adventure and will write again.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Mike C
Akron, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Cambodia Dirt Bike trip there is!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I think the others said it best so I'll keep this short. Lis is definitely hands down the top guide for the full Cambodian dirt bike experience. Not only does he take you on a ride of a lifetime through Cambodia forest and countryside, he is also very experienced and knowledgeable in regards to the country's history and sites. Trip of a lifetime riding with Lis. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting the full Cambodian experience outside of just temple tourism and similar visits. Cant wait to go back again!

Thanks Lis. I hope you're doing well.

Visited December 2012