“Nice little coffee shop”
Review of Upstairs Cafe - CLOSED

Upstairs Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Upstairs Cafe, a French Salon de The opened in December 2011. The story behind this project is very simple, combine two of my favorite hobbies, decoration and baking for my friends, in one place. I would like to share with you my Mum and Grandma's recipes. These simple cakes lulled my childhood, they are all prepared with lots of love (and the best ingredients !) In addition to serving homemade cakes, delicious TWG teas and Illy coffees and refreshments, Upstairs Cafe also offers a few options for breakfast and specials for a light lunch .
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is a very cute coffee shop/café. The coffee was a bit small but tasty. The pastries were excellent. There are books and games and free wifi. A very nice place to hang out.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a great little cafe to enjoy a cup of coffee and a book. They have wifi, board games, and a big sunny area where you can relax. Try the chocolate cake!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Cute, friendly cafe. Delicious homemade foods. Quiche was outstanding. Coffees, pies and desserts were so yummy. Fun atmosphere for a relaxing lunch with friends.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this cute cafe after a long day exploring Angkor. It's not a typical asian place, the
place has more of a relaxed scandinavian vibe to it. They serve cakes, breakfast and light lunches. The peanut butter soy smoothie was very delicious!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

If you need a breather from roaming the streets of Siem Reap, haggling with feisty street vendors, etc… then be sure to visit Upstairs Cafe. We stopped in for coffee and cake, both of which were excellent. My friend loved her cinnamon latte which was made with syrup that is made in-house and from scratch. The chocolate fondant was rich, chocolate-y and exactly what I needed to fuel my second wind. They also have a great selection of TWG teas. The interior is cozy with a bit of an eclectic arts-and-craftsy decor and it feels very "homey," so beware… you may stay longer than intended. We easily killed an hour sipping our drinks, flipping through books and magazines, and doing a whole lot of nothing. We also got a chance to meet the owner who is originally from France, very lovely and very easy to chat to.

Upstairs Cafe is a bit off the beaten track, but within easy walking distance of pretty much anything in the town centre. We loved it.