“Marvellous!”
Review of Upstairs Cafe - CLOSED

Upstairs Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Upstairs Cafe, a French Salon de The opened in December 2011. The story behind this project is very simple, combine two of my favorite hobbies, decoration and baking for my friends, in one place. I would like to share with you my Mum and Grandma's recipes. These simple cakes lulled my childhood, they are all prepared with lots of love (and the best ingredients !) In addition to serving homemade cakes, delicious TWG teas and Illy coffees and refreshments, Upstairs Cafe also offers a few options for breakfast and specials for a light lunch .
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Cycle around the city and we found this piece of gem in town.
Beautifully decorated. Reminds me a lot back in childhood grandma's favourite!
Friendly staff and owner. A good spot to chill out for a good cuppa tea with in house dessert.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Beautifully decorated, comfortable and with very friendly staff, The Upstairs Café is a must in Siem Reap. The homemade cakes and quiches are delicious (the best in Siem Reap, I believe). They do not serve full meals there, but you don't want to miss their breakfast, brunch, light lunch or afternoon meal. The fruit shakes are very good and free wi-fi is available.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This cafe is a hidden gem! The decor and atmosphere are wonderful and the food is fresh and delicious. Service is great and the daily specials are a real treat.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

A delightful little cafe, with the perfect balance of cute decoration and open space. Charming atmosphere, super friendly staff, the best coffee I've had since moving to Cambodia and a beautiful slice of cake. Take my word for it on the last one if nothing else- I was a cake baker back in the UK, and know my crumbs!
Beautiful!
Will be recommending it and using their gift vouchers for presents for certain

1  Thank BethParkinson
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place is adorable. The decor is red and heart-y but not overdone. It has a beautiful rustic charm and a selection of cakes which I think changes daily as the owner bakes 4 cakes every day. The cakes are delicious with an authentic homemade quality. The coffee was illy coffee and was fantastic. The best place I can think of to sit and chill for a while with coffee and cake. We went this morning and are planning to return tomorrow if we can squeeze it in. If you are in Siem Reap, give it a go! They do breakfast too.

1  Thank EilisNoonan