“Sooo cute!!”
Review of Upstairs Cafe - CLOSED

Upstairs Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Upstairs Cafe, a French Salon de The opened in December 2011. The story behind this project is very simple, combine two of my favorite hobbies, decoration and baking for my friends, in one place. I would like to share with you my Mum and Grandma's recipes. These simple cakes lulled my childhood, they are all prepared with lots of love (and the best ingredients !) In addition to serving homemade cakes, delicious TWG teas and Illy coffees and refreshments, Upstairs Cafe also offers a few options for breakfast and specials for a light lunch .
Reviewed November 30, 2012

After noodles, rice and more noodles for weeks we fancies a bit of tea and cake and Upstairs cafe delivered! I had muesli and fruit then a piece of chocolate fondant cake - AMAZING! My friend had tea (she's obsessed) and was happy as larry with it. We played a bit of scrabble, as you do and then headed off to the airport. Just what we'd been craving! Would definitely recommend and the lady who owned it was lovely.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Went here looking for a nice coffee and cake for a relaxed afternoon. We arrived just before 5 and sat down to peruse the menu. We noticed they had a cake and coffee special that finished at 5. We asked if we could get this deal and she said no and showed us her phone which said 5:03. This was slightly annoying...a little leniency would have been appreciated. She then proceeded to tell us she could do the deal but only on the almond cake - we wanted to try the chocolate cake that others had recommended. So we could have the special but only on their terms. Just left a sour taste in our mouth.

2  Thank AussieMegg
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The manager at the hotel where we stayed recommended this little cafe in a tucked away street, away from the center of town but very close to our hotel. Wonderful cakes, friendly service and good internet connection

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was craving chocolate after a few weeks in Thailand and Cambodia and i was definitely not disappointed by the amazing, rich chocolate cake they offer at this lovely cafe!! I have had a lot of chocolate cakes in my life, but this was one of the best I've ever had and the piece was huge! The fruit shakes and coffee were also great and the little place has got a lovely atmosphere. I'll definitely come back when I'm in Siem Reap again!

1  Thank Frangipani2307
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Really lovely cafe with delicious cakes! Free refil of tea or coffee is an added bonus. Very nice atmosphere and reasonably priced