“Very reliable guides”

Angkor Tour Guide Day Tours
Ranked #234 of 806 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: As Freelance Licensed guides. It would be our pleasure to introduce you to the unique and unforgettable Temples of Angkor.I and my colleagues give one, two, and three day tours. If you plan on staying longer, we can arrange for additional days as well. we will give you a very special tour personally designed to suit your needs. I and my colleagues are owned employed so all of our prices are fixed, none-commissioned or bluffed for any benefits.* Make your direct booking to save your budgets !Please note, the message will be sent to me, Sophea. but if you requested one of my colleagues, I will forward that to him.Bienvenido a las personas que hablan Español también!
Athens, Greece
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very reliable guides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had a 2-day guided tour, one day with Mr So Sophea and another with his colleague Mr Sopheap.
Mr So Sophea guided us in Ankgor Wat temple complex. He’s a nice guide and speaks excellent english. Furthermore, he was very consistent and precise during our conversations and arrangements via internet, before booking the tour. He also informed us in time that there would be special rules in Angkor Complex because of the celebration of Khmer New Year, so that we adjusted our schedule.
His colleague, Mr Sopheap, quided us to Kampong Khleang Floating village on Tonle Sap lake combined with the temple of Beng Mealea It was a very nice and interesting tour. Mr Sopheap is a very friendly and motivated guide, speaks English fluently and has excellent attitude and willingness! He was quite flexible and also helped us organize the last minute a dinner with dances for the evening.
We would recommend both of them as good and reliable guides!

Visited April 2013

Jakarta, Indonesia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Highly recommended Guide Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I went to Siem Reap for 3 days, 2 days of it we asked for Mr. Sophea’s guiding us.
He is a friendly guy and his English is very good, his knowledge of the temples and surroundings makes our vacation much more fun.
We have our list of places we wanted to go, and he was very flexible to arrange it at the best time to avoid the crowds.
He and his team were punctual, his tuk-tuk driver (Mr. Snar) drove safely and very friendly as well.
We highly recommend him to our family and friends.
Nia & Hans, Jakarta

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Knowledgable and Friendly Guide Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was recently in Siem Reap with my husband for a few days of vacation. I came across Sophea when researching guides in the area and I am thrilled that I did! He was very knowledgable and interesting. He also showed great care in making sure that I was comfortable since I was 5 months pregnant. I would recommend him highly.

Manila, Philippines
“Highly recomended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We spent three days in Siem Reap with Sophea as our guide. He made the entire trip comfortable for everyone - always ready with answers to our questions, cold water if we needed it, very patient if we needed toilet breaks. He was very knowledgeable about Siem Reap and his English was very good making us appreciate the history and beauty of all the places. He was very flexible and very accommodating and very kind! Two thumbs up and highly recommended!

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Highly recommend Sophea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

It was our first time in Siem Reap and we spent three absolutely fantastic days there! Sophea was our guide throughout our stay. He was extremely accommodating and flexible with our itenerary. He has tremendous knowledge about everything Angkor. He took us to the most prominent temples and when we were just starting to get 'templed-out', he took us to the silk farm, the Tonle Sap lake and even to a fantastic massage place. Highly recommend Sophea.