“Knowledgable and Friendly Guide Service”

Angkor Tour Guide Day Tours
Ranked #259 of 869 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: As Freelance Licensed guides. It would be our pleasure to introduce you to the unique and unforgettable Temples of Angkor.I and my colleagues give one, two, and three day tours. If you plan on staying longer, we can arrange for additional days as well. we will give you a very special tour personally designed to suit your needs. I and my colleagues are owned employed so all of our prices are fixed, none-commissioned or bluffed for any benefits.* Make your direct booking to save your budgets !Please note, the message will be sent to me, Sophea. but if you requested one of my colleagues, I will forward that to him.Bienvenido a las personas que hablan Español también!
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was recently in Siem Reap with my husband for a few days of vacation. I came across Sophea when researching guides in the area and I am thrilled that I did! He was very knowledgable and interesting. He also showed great care in making sure that I was comfortable since I was 5 months pregnant. I would recommend him highly.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We spent three days in Siem Reap with Sophea as our guide. He made the entire trip comfortable for everyone - always ready with answers to our questions, cold water if we needed it, very patient if we needed toilet breaks. He was very knowledgeable about Siem Reap and his English was very good making us appreciate the history and beauty of all the places. He was very flexible and very accommodating and very kind! Two thumbs up and highly recommended!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

It was our first time in Siem Reap and we spent three absolutely fantastic days there! Sophea was our guide throughout our stay. He was extremely accommodating and flexible with our itenerary. He has tremendous knowledge about everything Angkor. He took us to the most prominent temples and when we were just starting to get 'templed-out', he took us to the silk farm, the Tonle Sap lake and even to a fantastic massage place. Highly recommend Sophea.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We spent three days touring Siem Reap guided by So Sophea, and I would not have appreciated the history and intricacy of the temples if not for him. We were not able to research much about Cambodia before our trip but his knowledge about pre and post Khmer history helped me appreciate even more the places that we visited and the people we encountered.

He never rushed us and let us wander around and take our sweet time with taking photos and eating. He is also knowledgeable about light and angles and served as our group photographer. He even remembered and went the extra mile by searching for a safety pin at his home because one of us asked for it the previous day. Sopheas’s English grammar and vocabulary were excellent. He is a genuinely nice guy with a sense of humour and we felt very comfortable with him. I had a superb time and highly recommend him to anyone.

*Hi Sophea! Keep up the good work! :) – Twins

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am very satisfied with the 3 day tour Sophea arranged for our group. It covered all the temples worth visiting plus he was also accommodating with our request to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat and to visit a killing field. Knowing that we were interested in Cambodia's history, he took the initiative to bring us to the land mine museum. We were able to make the most of our 3 days in Siem Reap through the service of Sophea.

1  Thank TinLiao