“Absolutely Marvelous”

Ranked #45 of 971 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Khmer Fine Dining Liberally and fantastically interpreting Khmer new modern dining experience. Where sounds and flavors of Cambodia will inspire your discerning palate. With our Chef's flair and passion plus the freshest ingredients you will discover authentic local recipes. The square 24 is available for lunch dinner and corporate events 7 days a week and can accommodate up to 100 guests. A brilliant bite in style just 5 minutes leisurely walk from the central market and pub street.
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Fantastic meal. My wife and hadI dinner at Square 24. We both agreed that it was one of the best restaurant meals we have ever had. We thought it was world class at very low prices. Price is higher than typical Cambodian fare, but compared to prices in the USA, it was a major bargain. Staff was great. They were attentive and knew what they were doing. Food had incredible flavors. I had fish medallions with caper sauce and my wife had pork chops with provencal herbs. The presentation was great. Restaurant definitely has a flair. Definitely make reservations.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Square 24 was not our first choice, but our other two choices were fully booked. Yet, I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

In short: Great ambiance, solid prices, great staff and wonderful local food.

In more details: We arrived and were pleasantly greeted by the very attentive staff. I told them about my wife's allergies and they took note and made sure that all appropriate substitutes were made.
My wife had an amazing curry with pork while I had another chicken based local dish, which was fantastic. For dessert, the coconut covered bananas were amazing.

If you want a nice sit down dinner with local food, this is the place to go.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We did a trip of 4 weeks trough Cambodja and we found this the best restaurant. A little away from Pub street, but verry beautifull and verry good food. But the oscar goes to Sreynin for here fantastic sevice.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Central and fun little of the track resto. Ambience and lively. Good for families and groups. Pretty bland food it must be said, but service attentive and friendly. Easy on the wallet too. Colourful and good looking restaurant.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food was very bland, with practically no spices. Went with a family of five, and all of us had to drench our food in sauce to make it taste like something. I had a curry, and the broth tasted like water! Very disappointing.

1  Thank j0e111