“Fun Quad Bike Experience”

Siem Reap Quad Bike Adventure ATV Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Siem Reap Angkor Quad-Bike Countryside Tour Co., Ltd. bring to the authentic and unique beauty of Cambodia which is hidden and unexposed to the world. Freshness and greenery of remote and undisturbed countryside and villages, friendly and smiley people with the sense of welcoming, schools, local orphanages,home on stills, active Buddhist monasteries along the community, unbeatable sunset at paddy fields and centuries abandoned and untouched ancient Angkorian temples where few travelers and adventures are dare. All of these magnets of Cambodian attractive places are not to be missed while visiting and exploring Cambodia. Siem Reap Angkor Quad-Bike Countryside Tour Co., Ltd. can make this happen!!!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was my first time on a Quad Bike and I had so much fun! Firstly they arranged for free pick up at our hotel to their place at Wat Damnak Village. Then we were quickly taught on how to operate the bike in a few easy steps. The instructors were all very professional and they took safety precaution by going with us on a trial ride before they deem if it was okay to go on the bike alone or with an instructor sitting with us. The village routes were muddy, with many puddles but it makes the ride even more adventurous! My instructor Da, was super patient and friendly even though i cant control the bike very well. We had a long & interesting tour around the village, a great way to sight see a village. Overall, a worthwhile experience when you are in siem reap!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My dad and I just finished the 90 minute ride and it was a blast! Our Guide was fantastic and the quads are quality. Did it before with my girl friend and she loved it too. Awesome value for money, would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I booked the 2 hour tour last week and had the best fun all trip. The guys picked us up on time and they were very clear and informative in their instructions. The thing that impressed me most was the fact that, after the rundown about the bike, they take you for a quick ride (with instructor) to make sure you are comfortable with the bike and still happy to go ahead. It is only after this, that you complete the paperwork and pay. If your not comfortable, you can still opt out and not lose your money.
If you are in Siem Reap, I would highly recommend you do this. The scenery is gorgeous and the people you pass on the way all smile and wave.
I am 48 years old and have never ridden a quad bike in my life - until now!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was very nervous about going on the bike but the staff were great and took me on a trial run and then because I was still a bit worried the guide sat on the back and helped me along until I got up my confidence. My husband was able to go ahead faster as I was slow and steady. It had rained the night before so there were lots of puddles and pot holes which made it fun. We stopped a few times ( gives your bottom a rest) as we took the 2 hour ride. One of the homes was where a young girl who spoke very good english. The kids all come out to wave and the are looking for lollies or pencils. I would suggest that you buy about 50 to give away as there were lots and lots of kids. Our guide was knowledgable and it was really fascinating to see how the people lived. The bikes were in good working order and clean. It is on the expensive side but we had a wonderful afternoon. The boys before us came back covered in mud but we didn't get too muddy. They would have been much more adventurous going through the puddles.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

You can purchase ticket for the ATV at almost any tour company located at Siem Reap. The ATV people will get a tuk tuk to pick you up around half an hour before your scheduled ride. The staff working in this company can speak some English and will bring you for a short test drive to ensure that you are familiar with the control of the ATV. Normally I think it’s 2 person to 1 guide. I had 1.5 hour of riding, exactly what I paid for. The guide will ask you if you would like to go to visit an orphanage during the tour. You should kindly declined as this will not only eat into your ATV time, but you will also be brought to a shop and requested to buy food for the orphans. The food cost is atrociously high. Near the end of the journey, there would be some amazing water crossing and dirt path. I think taking the 1.5 hours package for around 40 USD would be best. It is sufficient for you to enjoy the ride and not too long that it gets boring. If you’re interested, you can also request to swap your ATV for your guide’s dirt motorbike.