Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Reviewed 1 week ago
claireeconomos
Canberra, Australia
via mobile
Beautiful Contryside with so many happy smiling children along the way

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kimphil3
via mobile

All reviews hour tour rice fields great fun covered in dust village kids test drive beautiful scenery safety briefing face mask take photos long pants cambodian countryside village life these guys off road two hours crocodile farm
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My partner and I signed up to quad biking yesterday with siem real quad bike adventure and we were so impressed with our ride!
The staff were great- our guide was extremely helpful and friendly and it was very comforting to have him keep an eye out on the oncoming traffic for us (as we are from Aus and we drive on the left hand side instead of the right) which was my only concern in doing this experience in the first place. He made sure we were safe and kept an eye on us the whole time
The actual quad bike route was beautiful. The locals were very friendly and the beautiful children came out to wave us through which was nice. Highly recommended this was one of our favourite experiences in siem reap!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and i took a 4 hour sunset tour. Our guide Sony was so lovely and polite. He told us about some lovely spots along the way. We got dusty and dirty but that is to be expected with a quad bike tour.
The scenery is just amazing with the best part seeing all the village children so happy giving you a big smile and wave as you go along.
Thanks for a memorable adventure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time escaping the city and exploring the countryside. My husband and I shared an ATV and we took turns in driving it - I can't handle an ATV on my own for too long. My husband and I were the only ones on the tour, which was nice. However, there was not much of a plan provided by the tour guide and it didn't feel like much of a tour at all. Regardless of this, we had fun together on the ATV and enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for a 2 hour morning tour around the local villages.

I was on my own with 4 young kids (8-12 year olds) and they catered perfectly for us, with one guide on each bike, except for mine.

Our guides (Syneat, Niko and Nak) were awesome. Thanks for a great tour of the local area.

One tip, take a spare $20 to buy some instant noodles at the local village, we handed these out to the kids along the trails. I have never seen so many thankful/happy faces. A lovely experience.

1  Thank BarnabyMatthews
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Had the most AMAZING DAY. My guide Dom was the best , he turned a good day into the BEST . Highly recommend this to anyone .

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Booked a day with these guys and it was great, Bikes were perfect, the places we went were excellent, We were recommended by a friend and it sure was fun. Only one thing maybe they should provide water, as its hot and dusty on occasions. But apart from that DO IT.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

This was a great experience, despite doing it with a massive hangover from the previous night that got a bit out of hand on Pub Street.
The staff were friendly and helpful, they really looked after my wife who was very nervous. And also hungover.
We had a stunning tour of the countryside with well informed commentary from our guide.
This isn't a hardcore high speed blast but the experience of the Cambodian countryside is well worth it.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I did the 2 hour tandem quad bike tour in the evening. Best thing we have done in South East Asia. Our guide Hout was amazing and so informative. We got to go through the countryside and see the beauty of it and it's people. Hout was able to tell us about the history of Siem Reap and shed light on his own families experiences of the Khmer regime. This was very special for us to learn the history and really made the experience unforgettable. We were able to take lots of photos and he even took some great ones of us by the rice fields and water buffalo. Would recommend his ro anyone and highly recommend Hout as your guide!!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We booked for a 1 hour tour on the quads, the first bike spat a chain within 10 mins and mine wouldn't start after we decided to put one of the girls on the my bike..
We decided to keep moving because we had other tours to get to so I put the two girls (both inexperienced) on one quad then the guide suggests I get on back of his trail bike which I wasn't comfortable with so I suggested he let's me ride and he gets on the back which he allowed..
About 20 mins riding and we "stop for photos" for 15 mins until the other crew arrived with backup quads and our tour continued.
All up about 25 mins ride time lost.
Once we got back I spoke to the lady incharge and explained what happened, I didn't ask for a refund but asked if we came back tomorrow to do a 2 hour tour and only pay for 1 hour which I think is fair but she refused to help in any way.
Great crews they give 110% they are awesome
The boss has terrible customer service.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

First bad surprise, they will try to rip you off by adding supposedly taxes that were never mentioned anywhere. Then, paths are boring, flat and dusty ... not a moment you really enjoy being on a quad. Scenari are far from the beautiful ones you can see in Siem reap. Last but not least, when they can't rip you off on money, they will do it on the time (finishing 10mn earlier knowing we waited almost 20 minutes looking at a rice field). Really, there are many better and cheaper activities in Siemp Reap...