The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR
$155
$145
Excellent 5/5
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
$177
$63
$57
Excellent 5/5
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
$20
  • Breakfast included
$134
$117
Excellent 5/5
Sarai Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
$127
$72
3,114 results
All reviewspersonal driverdamnak loungeborei angkorroyal suitehour driversunset suitelandmark packagecocktail hourfourth floorprivate driverall day breakfastfree laundrybottle of champagnemobile phonefree mini bartour guidespecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Privilege floor nikol and all. We spent 4 nights here and while it is pricey for Siem Reap, it was well worth it. All the staff are at your beacon call for any and everything. From the greeting of beautiful flowers at the airport to all the special treatment you get the entire stay. It is such a beautiful hotel. Our room faced the pool which we requested. There was champagne in our room when we arrived with swans made out of towels and rose petals on our bed. Our private car and driver Nikol who was such a pleasure. He took us to the temples we wanted to see and gave us pointers about where to go and was always waiting for us with a cold bottle of water and cold towel. He took us to shop at the day market and the night market which i would recommend not to see as it total chaos. The gym at the hotel was great open air right by the pool and the pool was a pleasure after a hot day seeing the temples. The free laundry service helped so much as did the free mini bar and waters. I would definitely stay here again, actually i would only stay here if I ever return to Siem Reap.

2  Thank GojiAnna
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel is a real diamond, starting from the entrance to the hotel continuing to the lobby up to your room at the forth floor. The service is superb, we have stayed in many five stars hotels but the service in this hotel is outstanding, the staff is taking care of all the little details to make your stay unforgatble experience.
If you looking for a perfect vacation in Siem Reap, this is the place

1  Thank monicaVini
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Fantastic hotel in Siem Reap, the service was some of the best I have ever experienced. The hotel is located on the top floor of a 4 star hotel hence the pool area didn't do the Privilege Floor justice given the club and service of the hotel. The staff provided us with a mobile phone and private driver we were never without transport within Siem Reap. The staff ensured we had reservations every night for where we wanted to eat and the driver even walked with us through Pub street to find the restaurant we were after. If your looking at the packages to decide the guide is US45 a day which you can get included in a more expensive package. Hope that helps anyone deciding which package to choose. The spa was very booked and we went in quiet season hence I would suggest booking any appointments when your first arrive or before you arrive at the hotel. Spa treatments start at around US25.

I would definitely stay here again next trip to Siem Reap.

1  Thank TravellerPerth2014
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I were fortunate enough to stay at The Privilege Floor this past October for my first trip back home to Cambodia since my parents fled the Khmer Rouge over 30 years ago. So needless to say it was a very important visit for me. We were treated like kin throughout the entire duration of our stay at the Privilege Floor...a feeling that was unexpected & will never ever forget.

We were met at the airport by Kim, the lovely hotel concierge who enthusiastically welcomed us with beautiful jasmine flowers & cold water after an exhausting trek out to Siem Reap from Bangkok. As we drove back to the hotel, she filled me in on the sights and sounds of the area...including a sneak peak of Angkor wat. It was indeed a surreal feeling.

As we approached the entrance of the hotel, Tim, the Hotel Manager was there to welcome us personally. Such amazing hospitality! The intoxicating scent of lemongrass enveloped us as we made our way through the grand lobby and up to our floor. It was there where we were told that we had been upgraded to the sunset suite! Wow...just wow. Not only was I speechless, but I felt right at home.

Everything from the food & drinks to the wonderfully gracious staff, Alex, Jacky to name a few...was incredible. The hotel was even kind enough to hook us up with Pichet, our fabulous tour guide who battled an ungodly hot day to show us around the Angkor Wat complex. Not only that, but we had a personal driver who took us whereever we needed to go (including a wild good chase for some traditional Khmer dresses that my mom was hounding me about to purchase in Siem Reap). Although we came out empty handed, it was certainly above and beyond the call of duty.

While we were there, we also got a chance to visit the spa which unto itself was also exceptional. Dany, my stylist couldn't have made me feel more welcomed and at ease. We talked as though we had known each other forever. My husband also swears by the masseuse at the spa. He still raves about it...even to today.

On our very last day, we were gifted with traditional Khmer scarves & even Tim was even there to bid us adieu as we were checking out. I've been to some of the best properties in the world....but in terms of hospitality...Privilege Floor cannot be beat.

The smell of lemongrass takes me back there every single time. I look forward to coming back for many years to come & hopefully bring my parents back as well. Thank you guys for the incredible homecoming.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarina H
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had the sunset landmark package.This included 24/7 car ( Honda CRV ) with driver from airport pick up to drop off at airport.Included 3 day temple pass and guide all included until 3pm and Drinks (cocktails ) and food between 5 to 7 in the lounge. Bottles of water and mini bar replaced daily free.Our laundry was done for us every day.They also gave us surprises like sweets and bottle of red wine on different nights. We wanted for nothing. This floor is top floor of the Borei Angkor resort which is good on its own.Nice resort pool and various bars/restaurants.The great thing at The Privilege floor was the staff.The nicest most genuine and helpful staff I have experienced.I struck gold picking this hotel for our temple holiday.You can do it cheaper in Siem Reap but not better and I still the value was outstanding.Thanks to Judy , Bean,Sokmen , our driver Pier and guide Chomp Sovann.

3  Thank James F