3,426 results
All reviewspersonal driverdamnak loungeborei angkorroyal suitehour driversunset suitelandmark packagecocktail hourfourth floorprivate driverfree laundryall day breakfastbottle of champagnemobile phonefree mini bartour guidespecial thanks
Reviewed February 27, 2014

From being met at the airport and escorted back at the end of your stay, it really does feel a privelege to have stayed and enjoyed the hospitality offered.
Each and every one of the staff deserve a mention, from the Doorman to the Resort Manager, but in my case, a particular mention to Ro Dahm, the resident 1st Aider who put her skills to good use when I tripped over a step in the lounge floor and split open an eyebrow! Hence the title of my review....
The Privelege Floor, the 4th Floor idyll of a luxury hotel in the heart of Siem Reap which is, itself, clean, ever tidy, has great facilities, excellent food and drink, well furnished pool area, and super spa!
Our large room with wood floor had a balcony with swing bed complete with netting drapes, king sized bed, large flat screen TV with a fist full of channels, bathroom with separate bath and shower, with a good range of toiletries restocked every day, and a complimentary mini bar with beers and soft drinks restocked every day.
The laundry service is a good reason to scale back on the amount of clothing you need - as is unfortunately, the rather limited drawer space!
The complimentary canapés and drinks in the lounge seemed never ending, served by extremely attentive staff under the watchful eye of the Manager.
Every time we left the floor, and every time we appeared out of the lift on our return, we were bade farewell, and greeted by name and with sincerity.
The Tour Guide allocated as part of the Privelege Floor Package was faultless, spoke extremely good English, and provided an excellent history of each and every one of the Temples that we visited. Our Driver was ever careful, and aware of the traffic and road conditions while we were out and about, always ready with chilled bottled water and cool towels when we returned to the vehicle.
The Privelege Floor is a place where you are welcomed, valued and respected; an oasis not only in the hustle and bustle of Sim Reap town, but in the hotel also.
The old adage of "you get what you pay for" holds well here. It's not cheap, but by Jove, it's well worth it.
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as my wife and I did - "Well Done and Thank You" to all the staff who made our visit so enjoyable, we would like to think we will have the opportunity to return some day.........

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HMCSpy
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed here for 8 days this last week . The hotel is as good as described BUT the staff are even better . They make the place, they are professional, friendly, always willing to help if required and how another reviewer can criticize their attitude as being too friendly , really shows a narrow mind.
The Maitre D at the Priiveleges` own cocktail bar on the 4th floor, is a wonderful example, his name, Chenda if I remember correctly is a consumate manager of his area. Very professional, friendly, helpful and like all of the staff he appears genuinely interested in making your stay with them as pleasant and stress free as possible. Staff in Europe and Australia could learn a great deal from this team of workers in respect of attitude, effort and respect in their jobs
Without staff like these this hotel would be just another high price , swish hotel, with them, it became a second home with a whole load of new friends. I thank all of them for making our holiday so enjoyable .

Room Tip: If you can try to avoid rooms 401-405 , there are a couple of very noisy dogs in a property adjacent and they love to bark during the nights .
3  Thank kevingoodwin
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We recently stayed at the Privilege Floor for 5 nights. The service is excellent from the greeting at the airport to the personal touches provided each night in our room. They arranged a great tour guide whom my 7 year old son enjoyed and ensured ever need was fulfilled. My husband enjoyed a few glasses of wine during the daily Happy Hour. The next day a bottle of wine was left in our room to enjoy. The staff refers to you by name which really stands out. On our outbound flight we had a late flight and the person that attended us from the arrival and during the stay escorted us to the airport which was a 13+ hour day for her but displayed an above and beyond for treatment of guests. I have high regard for the hotel and have referred it to several friends for their travel to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank USExpatTraveler13
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Even though I booked this hotel based on all the glowing reviews (I already knew what to expect and had very high expectations), this hotel still exceeded all of my expectations. The genuinely warm and caring staff looked after our every need. They made sure we had all of our excursions lined up and booked, and a good tour guide to visit Angkor Wat, etc. We felt so at home and so relaxed during our entire trip and never had to worry about anything.

I can honestly say that this hotel was one of the best (perhaps the best) I've ever stayed at and will recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

1  Thank Justin G
Reviewed February 18, 2014

From the meet & greet at the airport to our checkout, and ride to the our departure flight everything was just perfect. Victor made our stay memorable, he was exceptional as well as all staff members. Exceptional property providing extreme value for money. We would return in a heartbeat.

Had the option to book some major brand properties, but decided to experiment. What a great choice that was, for half the price.

1  Thank Hristo M