Stay duration: 14-17 Feb
I was extremely impressed by the level of service that was provided. All the staff (esp Sean, Alex, Southman) have made our experience so pleasurable and personal. I know these things do not happen without a great deal of effort, so I want to thank the TPF management for putting in the effort and making our vacation amazing
1. I had weak wifi signal in my room, and Sean immediately arranged to place a router in my room which fixed the problem - other 5-star hotels should stop giving dumb excuses like "please use wired internet" and learn from TPF
2. We were offered complimentary upgrade to the sunset suite, complimentary bottle of champagne and wine, complimentary evening cocktails with finger food, complimentary buffet breakfast till 3pm, complimentary driver to take us around town, complimentary phone with credit, complimentary laundry service,complimentary all u can drink minibar-restocked daily - these little things really made a difference!
Thank you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR can be found at the 5-star Borei Angkor Resort & Spa up on the top floors. The resort is not far from Siem Reap International Airport, just 15 minutes drive in vehicle and you’re there. The décor of The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR represents the rich and highly unique culture of Cambodia, which permeates the entire atmosphere of the property. Guests can also take a 15-minute drive to reach the Temple of Angkor Wat and for a night on the town, Siem Reap’s local pub street is just 5 minutes away. The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR is the most luxurious hotel in Siem Reap, with 49 rooms including top suites. This resort delivers on the promise of true luxury, it is without a doubt the best hotel in Siem Reap, offering guests with two standard options – either Package or Bed & Breakfast. With Bed & Breakfast, guests are personally provided with private round-trip airport transfers and a cellphone with up to 30-minute local call, and also can enjoy an all-day-long breakfast at our Damnak Lounge. On top of B&B, the Package option offers guests with the use of a private car service around the clock, with a driver available at all times. If you need any other assistance, you’ll have a personal host that you can reach by picking up your complementary mobile phone, something you’ll have with you for your entire stay. Your room in this Siem Reap hotel comes with a complementary mini bar, which is refilled on a daily basis. You won’t have to lift a finger while staying in this luxury hotel in Siem Reap, as all your needs will be provided for, including daily laundry service for your clothing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.