3,497 results
All reviews personal driver damnak lounge borei angkor royal suite hour driver sunset suite landmark package cocktail hour fourth floor private driver free laundry all day breakfast bottle of champagne mobile phone free mini bar tour guide special thanks
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I'd booked a package through Agoda, thinking I'd got a great deal for my wife and my honeymoon - driver, free mini-bar, nice big room, a phone, free breakfast, free cocktails and snacks in the late afternoon. When we arrived they said they had a surprise for us. Instead of our regular room they gave us the Royal Suite for our honeymoon. A bit too much room for us, but we really enjoyed it. Jacuzzi, dry and wet sauna, DVD player with movies, and the above ... and they also threw in a bottle of sparkling wine. The staff were extremely friendly, but not overly in our way or trying to contact us all the time, very human ... my wife and I wanted to just chill out, take things slow. We spent a lot of time in the room, but any time we wanted to set up tours or things to do, this was done very quickly. The staff at the upstairs balcony lounge, Damnak Lounge, we great. Fixed us wonderful drinks and were always ready to get what we needed. I'd recommend The Privilege Floor for anyone who wants to be pampered and relax. Wish we could have spent a whole week there instead of just three days. Next time I am in Siem Reap I will stay here again. We didn't have time to try the spa or pool.

Room Tip: It was off season, so we got upgraded at no extra cost. Might be worth a try in less heavy tourist months.
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just returned from 4 wonderful days in Siem Reap while staying on The Privileged Floor. Couldn't have been more impressed with the staff and their attentiveness to all our personal needs. Special mention to the talented Alex who made everything happen with the greatest of class and ease and Mr Lee who was a terrifically accommodating driver. More generally, the Cambodian people we met were so kind and so authentic that I am already dying to come back for my next visit....and when that happens, you know where we will be staying! All in all, a really unique experience in being pampered, enlightened and delighted.

2  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Thank you to all the staff on the Privilege Floor at Borei Angkor Spa & Resort. My family and I had a wonderful stay and the warmth and service from the staff were second to none. Everyone was so friendly and attentive and made our stay in Siem Reap so easy. Our main host, Alex, met us at the airport and organised our days with our input of what we wanted to do.

We also had great massages at the spa. Definitely worth trying out at least once!

A place I would recommend to anyone looking fr somehwhere to stay and one I and my family would return to. Great value for money for families with breakfasts & sunset cocktails and canapes, laundry and car inlcuded in our package.

Thank you Alex, Jacky, Sichan and the staff at Damnak Lounge!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank elenita1312
Reviewed July 14, 2012

From our arrival at Siem Ream airport to departure, we have been trully hosted by a team of professional staff at the Privilege Floor. Their level of hospitality was second to none and the hotel offers everything you need for your dream holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Noburo H
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I chose the hotel based on the reviews here on tripadvisor. The room is very comfortable, but moderately decorated in comparison to other hotels I've stayed in. Yet, the service at the hotel was by far the best I've ever experienced. The hotel offered ALL-DAY BREAKFAST menu, and the Khemer-style braised beef was so delectable I truly wished I could pack it home! My husband enjoyed the Khemer noodle soup a lot! We also tried the SPA. It was great except that there's construction going on next door and we could hear it during the massage. Finally, thank you so much, Jacky, Sichan, Alex, Jasmine, and all the staff on the Privilege Floor for making our first trip to Cambodia so memorable. We can't wait to go back!

3  Thank Emma H