Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 4:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
The late night hang out

It is a place to be after 11pm, friendly crowded, some games to play. All around, the place to be... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sophie06410
Biot, France
via mobile
Rooftop

Good cocktail, nice bartenders and great view to pub street! Thank you guys it was a fantastic... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $26.00
from $59.00
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews half pipe pub crawl pub street skate board late night bar football table busiest bar play beer pong cheap drinks xbar nate skateboard beerpong sr backpackers cambodia sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Best night I ever had in Siem Reap the music is great. The staff was amazing (especially Lucca he is really nice). The view on the half pipe is great and it's really chill I definitely recommend this place for party and have fun.

Date of experience: January 2020
Pioneer177674, Social Media Manager at X Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Ahoy Bruel, X Bar is an amazing place to party in Siem Reap and it is reviews like yours that keep the staff to work even harder.

The half-pipe is one of our star attractions and people use it during the day and night. The views are amazing and allow people to enjoy the city views.

Lucca is superb with what he does at the bar. Yes, he is nice. Whether it is playing beer pong with customers or foosball he is a truly nice guy.

Thanks to reviews like yours people will choose X Bar and have a fun time whilst in Siem Reap.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We had ou best night ever, I don’t know if it’s the good company that we had our if it was this place.
We danced our soul out.
There is a game place as well for those who don’t like to dance .

Enjoy your night

Date of experience: January 2020

Oh yes and yes yes yes... This is exactly what we like to hear. It has taken time for everyone at X Bar to get the bar where it is now, We all work hard together and look forward to reviews like yours as well as being able to see customers return night after night when they stay longer than one night in Siem Reap.

I am sure those travellers looking for a good time will know to come to X Bar after reading your review.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I don't usually make reviews of the places. I've been here a year ago now again. For me it's best place ever. Social, fun, good DJ! atmosphere.. I was traveling alone but never felt it)))all the best to you! Keep it going!!

Date of experience: December 2019

We thank you and will like you to know that we are making it even crazier than ever before as well as added a snow machine over the festive season.

The DJ's play music that keeps the crowd moving and people keep coming back for more. We believe that it is a combination of our hard work and our customers that have made X Bar the busiest bar in Siem Reap.

Keep travelling and for sure - X Bar forever!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Xbar is the place to be for partying! I've been volunteering in Siem Reap for 6 months now and it's the place where I do or finish all my parties. Great DJs, games (beer pong, pool table, table football), a rooftop with a skateboard ramp where you can come in the afternoon to practice or in the evening to watch the view on Pub Street. Not forgetting the fire shows and theme parties with great decorations.

I recommend this bar 100%! And a big thank you to all the staff who do their best to make sure I have a good and safe night out.

Heart on you: Noémie the best; Sombo, Monster and Zike the ones who set the mood and the French guys who kick my ass in table football.

You'll keep seeing me until I'm gone!

Hi Romane,

Wow, amazing. Nothing more to be said. All the staff will hear of your review and it will spur them on to work even harder to keep X Bar where it is in Siem Reap as well as keep up with the themed parties.

This week we have Chinese New Year as well as Australia Day and the place should be prepared for that as well. We take care in making sure that we acknowledge where all of our customers come from.

Keep working on the table football and you might beat the French guys sometime,

See you soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Best bar in Siem Reap I’ve been so far. Good city view if you want to watch the sunset or Siem reap by night. The live DJ will also make you dance the all night and if you’re not a dancer you can still play pool, beer pong or foosball. Had excellent nights there.
I recommend !

Date of experience: January 2020
Pioneer177674, Social Media Manager at X Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Neomie, X Bar is absolutely amazing and this comes from the vibe of the customers that are brought in and the excellent staff that put in the time and work hard to make sure that the bar has a nice vibe and the customers are well looked after.

Live djs play their brand of music and keep the crowd glued to the dance-floor or on the rooftop enjoying the vibes coming from the speakers up there.

Your review and recommendation will keep people coming and having a good time.

Thanks and see you again.