“Quality Mexican Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Quality Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

At El Camino everything from the nacho chips to the salsa is made fresh and from scratch, and is quality. If you like it spicy, just let them know, they'll add extra chilies! It's a friendly atmosphere where locals often hang out, the staff are attentive, and I love the creative design of the bar.

• Visited July 2012

Oakville, Canada
“Just go to the other Mexican place in town”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The atmosphere there is drab, with drunken expats hanging around. The restaurant has no life to it. The food is just average but easily twice the price of the other Mexican restaurant. Service is very poor even when there are only 2 tables sitting, and since I walk past a few times it every single evening, that is the busiest I have ever seen it. Each time we've been there the order got mixed up, most was cold when it finally arrived and everything tasted the same.
No one goes there for the food, I don't anymore, they go there to drink cheap beer.

• Visited June 2012
Guildford, United Kingdom
“You have to go!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Hi, I have just returned from a tour on my own of Asia including Siem Reap, I had seen the review on TA so on my first night checked it out for myself. The food was fantastic, the barman made some of the best drinks i had on my whole trip! Scott the owner and all the staff made me very welcome so went back every evening, this is a very cool chilled out bar/restaurant away from the tacky bars over the river and a great place to unwind and relax.

Can't wait to go back, many thanks to all at El Camino...Frank

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Big_Frank_12
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great food, good beer, friendly staff”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We loved this place. Good relaxed pub atmosphere, the beer was cheap and quality. The food was amazing, and good portion sizes. We ordered off the 'small meals' menu, and that's exactly what we got. Best Mexican food I've ever had.

• Visited August 2012
Seattle
“Great Mexican getaway when you are ready for a food change...”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Home made tortillas, great margaritas, comfy atmosphere, happy hour specials and free wi-fi. Owned and operated by an American ex-pat with a Cambodian friend that lived in LA for many years. Both great guys and fun to chat with. Really hit the spot.

• Visited July 2012