“You Can't beat this!”

Siem Reap Niche Hotel
Ranked #347 of 502 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 3, 2012

There is no place with a more helpful staff and management team. Whatever you want to do they can make it happen, and without haggling, or worrying about if you are going to have trouble. That is the key to success for me on a vacation. Niche is the place. The room was very clean and like new, Very well maintained and a comforfortable place to relax after touring the fanatastic ruins at Angor and other nearby historical sites. There is free internet, and it is actually fast enough to use. In other places that is not always the case, believe me. It comes with a noce breakfast, and if you like karaoke then just walk across the street. You are never more than 5 minutes from anyplace in Siem Reap, and the ride is free. If you are looking for something to complain about, look elsewhere. You will like this hotel.

Room Tip: You will get plenty of exercise at the ruins.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Siem Reap Niche Hotel

Reviewed November 20, 2012

we initially booked only for two days for my honey moon,but then we extend for another day,the staffs are friendly and they are there for you at any time.they greeted with a drink and snack.they even pack the toasted bread for us when we left early to see. the sun rise at 5 am.we feel at home.the service are excellent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We picked this hotel after reading about it on TA the reviews were spot on!! This hotel is a little wonder in wonderful town. Please don't be out off by location as the tuk tuk rides that are included are such fun and you see the local life. Free breakfast is huge and such a choice! Had dinner there on the first night and it was fantastic, lovely staff also. Rooms a good size and spotlessly clean. Attention to detail is excellent. Turn down service has a lovely twist. We got the hotel to book their own tuk tuk driver for visiting the temples and he was amazing. We have already recommended this to many already and wouldn't stay anywhere else in SR!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2012

the rooms are very clean and spacious.very friendly staff and management.i had a nice stay.the staff speaks english and breakfast is good.they help me in finding tuktuk and paln the day trips.free tuk tuk service to pub street.nothing to complain about this hotel.every thing is good.i stay again here when ever i come to siem reap.i strongly recomended

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Price/quality, I think Niche Hotel is probably one among the best fives hotels in Siem Reap. it is situated along an important street. the services are excellent, tuk tuk free to the center of Siem Reap (Pop Street), the receptionists are wonderful, always smiling, efficient. Breakfast is excellent and included in the price with local style or western style. For each time I went to Siem Reap for holiday or business, I always stay at Niche Hotel. I advise you all o try this hotel and I can assure you that you will enjoy by staying in this hotel. I'll go again to Siem Reap next month for business and I'll stay again for three days.

Room Tip: I advise you to book the front rooms if possible if you like seeing people, all kinds of activities...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Niche is probably the best hotel. It's a relatively new hotel so it's quite fresh. It has all the amenities including air con cable TV room service and breakfast included. The hotel provides free took tooks into the town center for it's guests, recommending local bars and restaurants as well as how to get to the heritage sites and other touristy attractions which was great because me and my family were in Siem reap for a week and the staff are were so helpfuled. Daily room cleaning and Wi-Fi are included.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chhivheang
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Me and my family stayed here for 4 days and we absolutely loved this small hotel. It's very clean and comfortable, and the facilities are in top condition. The manager, Mr Bott, was very accommodating, and so are the rest of his front desk staff and tuktuk drivers. Communication is very easy, even the tuktuk drivers are helping us out with our itinerary and they go out of their way to make our stay and trips very convenient. They arranged a van for our tours, and even provided some bottled waters for us (apart from the daily free bottled waters) which was very thoughtful. They even allowed us to extend our stay in one room after check out time to keep bags in before the time we had to leave for the airport -

One concern I had was they didn't have their own restaurant, they just cook for the guests for the daily complimentary breakfast - which was simple, but excellent. This was a frustration for us given that we arrived nighttime and had a long trip, only to find out that there were no restaurants nearby, and we would have to go out to pub street to have dinner.

Since the hotel is a bit far from the main town, they have tuktuk drivers who was more than willing to drive us to the market, etc, for a very cheap price that we were almost ashamed to pay
just the agreed price. They waited for us for several hours without asking for extra, and they arrive right on the dot on the agreed time - no complaints if we extend a bit more. Such nice people.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel for travelers in Siem Reap, if you're looking for a budget price and would like great service and comfortable stay. I know I will stay here again if I decide to come back :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family