“Super frendly staff, very happy with my stay”

Siem Reap Niche Hotel
Ranked #340 of 489 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Bangkok, Thailand
“Super frendly staff, very happy with my stay”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Very plessent stay! ill deffinitivly go back soon,
The hotel had clean rooms, good beds, nice bathroom, its very new, felt like 4 stars,
but the best thing about Niche Hotel was the super frendly staff,
Khysykea, the reciptionist, helped me out with booking the tok tok driver i had, when seeing the ankor wat, and booking buss tickets for my further travel back to bangkok.
the hotel also featured a free tok tok driver for going downtown and back to the hotel

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank franz531

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Quanzhou, China
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The best thing about this hotel is the great atmosphere and staff.Our room was clean and very nice, with comfortable beds, cable TV and connected bathroom.This was like staying with relatives, in a home away from. As other reviewers have mentioned, the location was excellent,

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We booked 4 nights deal with hotel website and we got free pick up, welcome drink, breakfast, internet access and wifi . The hotel offers a free tuk tuk service to town (just about 3 min drive).

during checking in which was no hassle every things been prepared prior to our arrival, the Manager Mr. Bunthoeun was informed of our itinerary which he gave suggestions for the very brief 3 day in Siem Reap journey. after a good nights rest the morning starts with good breakfast and tropical fruits. starting our day tour we hired the tuk-tuk from hotel USD$15/day with English speaking drivers, our destination was the national heritage angkor wat although we spent the whole day, we have only covered part of the sites we did not realize how vast the temple complex was.

heading back to town center the tuk-tuk drove us to a buffet restaurant which had local dance shows. the food was great the shows was marvelous and all this was possible with a little help from mr. Bunthoeun i guess he had made reservations suggested the days itinerary to the tuk-tuk drivers and we just had to take the ride. since we had to leave early the next morning we ended the day tour with some late night shopping at the local night market..

The hotel is clean, quiet & the room i stayed in is spacious, the air-con works perfectly, the hotel manager is friendly and accommodating also the staff the drivers was friendly and helpfull.

We had a great trip but not enough time next visit we plan to stay as long as our hearts desire

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank 494David494
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed December 23, 2011

We stayed here on our honeymoon and the staff and managers were so friendly and helpful. The day we arrived the managers took us out with their friends in the evening and experienced a true Khmer style night out. Rooms were very clean and spacious and well kitted out with fridge, tv, DVD player and so on. Free tuk tuk into town and pub street was good although you pay for return trip. Breakfast a bit basic but in line with what you expect for the money. Room and service exceeded expectations. Very good value for money and would recommend to anyone visiting Siem Reap.

• Stayed December 2011
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 20, 2011

By far the most amazing place I stayed in SE Asia. The staff were so helpful and friendly and made my stay in Cambodia so special. I stayed here about a month ago and the hotel had only been open for two weeks but as a solo traveller I felt so welcome. The staff will help you organise trips around Siem Reap's attractions and they offer a free tuk tuk service into town. The rooms are lovely- spotless, complimentary toilteries, massive comfy beds, soft pillows and every channel you would want on the television. Bott (the owner) and Mo are two of the nicest people I have met in my travels and I wish Bott all the very best in his new venture. Thank you for such an amaxing time. Andrea

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Andrea M
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I loved this little boutique hotel. The service was outstanding, the room was great and the attention to the customers exceeded my expectations. The hotel is new and rooms are very nice. I would stay there again and would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
6 Thank Lisa D
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I came into Siem Reap on Bus From Phnom Penh. I booked a great room at the
Niche Hotel on Agoda. I was greeted warmly by a young Cambodian Lady and recieved a
nice cold towel and drink upon arrival from the Bellboy. She spoke a little English but was very
polite and helpful. I was amazed at how beautiful and new the Hotel was and found
out that it was brand new and only 2 weeks old. The next morning I came down and
had complimentary breakfast and left for Angkor Wat. They had a great Tuk Tuk driver
that took me for the day for about $20 including tip. We came back all dirty from
temples and got laundry service for $2/Kilo. In the evening we went to the old market
for shopping. The hotel offered free Tuk Tuk service to the center of the city.
Pub street was full of people and life. The Area had so many restaurants and night Clubs it was hard to choose. We tried the Khmer BBQ for $4 and it was great but you come back smelling of Khmer BBQ. We were leaving the next day at 3pm and the staff gave us a complimentary late checkout since we had been partying til late. I have stayed all over Southeast Asia and this was one of my favorite places in the last ten years of traveling here. Everybody was so friendly and i would love to come back and bring my friends.

Raymond
America

Room Tip: I always take a room in the back to ensure a quit nights sleep.