“good place to relax, smoke and drink”
Review of Nomad Shisha Bar - CLOSED

Nomad Shisha Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Please note that although we are a shisha bar there is no obligation to smoke in our establishment. Nomad shisha is a great place to meet local people or relax after a long day at the temple. Hope to see you there !
Reviewed October 26, 2012

During my stay in siem reap I found this nice peaceful place just few minutes away from pubstreet. Nomad Shisha Bar. They serve good drinks and shishas there and the prices are fair for what you get. The best thing is the staff and the bar owner. They are really friendly and helpful. and you always can have a very good conversation and get advice about travel and where to go from the owner. Those useful information made my trip in Cambodia way easier then I expected. I'm travelling on my own and it's always a good thing to find a place, where people talk to you, share food with you, play the style of music you like and make you feel like part of family. Thanks to Nomad Shisha Bar

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I read about this place in tripadvisor and wanted to come here since my first day in siem reap but it was very hard to find. But it was actually not very far from pub street. I feel good that we didn't give up on finding the place. You can smoke as much shisha as u want and pay for only 3 USD. The owner is a canadian man who is very friendly and helpful. He refilled the shisha for us all night. The waiter is also funny. He showed us many funny magic trick. After all, it's a place you shouldn't miss in siem reap.

nomade_mtl, Owner at Nomad Shisha Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thanks to you and all your friends for this great evening. Your kind words make us very happy. Thank you for visiting us and for your support. We wish you all the best and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just sit back and enjoy Etienne's perfect shisha. This guy knows what he is doing so don't miss this place!

3  Thank Tor_Ivar_Lyse
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I went with friends to the Nomad Shisha Bar while in Siemens Reap and it was fantastic! It's run by a really friendly Canadian guy named Etienne and it extremely reasonably priced. There's a great ambiance in the lounge area and I'd recommend the mint grape flavor. It's located in the lane off of Pub Street, behind Cambodian Soup.

1  Thank Agirltraveling
nomade_mtl, Owner at Nomad Shisha Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear costumers, we recently moved to an other location. We are now located on Artisans d'Angkor Street, beside Ladybug Guest House (on a small land in the back, with a big tent). I've made a map available in the photo gallery for your convenience. After several comments from costumers, I've decided to respond to this review as it seems to be confusing. Thanks to all, for your support and hope to see you soon !

Etienne Papillon

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I love shisha and am extremely eager to find new places outside of India that serve shisha well. We found Nomad's Shisha Bar on a wikitravel link and after some walking around, found ourselves at this tiny hole in the corner place. For directions, it's in an alley that's perpendicular to Pub Street and the Lane. If you spot Little Pari and Miss Wong's Cocktail Bar in the lane, then take the alley just before Miss Wong's to the right towards Pub Street and you'll find Nomad's on your left.

Owned and run by a fun person from Montreal, Etienne, it has a cozy, fun feel to it. He definitely makes the best shisha and he made us two which were super exotic. The flavor for the grape-mint one actually lasted through 6-7 coal changes which is almost a miracle. :) The next one was a chocolate-mint with coffee powder in the base which was excellent too. We were chatting with him about Cambodia, doing business here, and about all things under the sun for nearly 2 hours while playing our choice of songs on the ipod.

It's the only shisha bar in Siem Reap and should be a must-visit if you like shisha and drinks. There wasn't food available on the night we went since he usually sources it from another restaurant, but he's looking to move to a bigger place soon so keep an eye out!