“A Reliable and Customer-Oriented Tour Operator, with Its Hospitality Extended at All Times”

Angkor & Asia Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #276 of 821 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: AAA Travel and Tours has been created by Mr. John Teng of Siem Reap, Cambodia and Mr. Jon Allen who is a businessman (and previous guest) from Seattle, Wa. - USA. Our company is "home-grown" with more than a decade of joyfully treating our guests to the best experiences that Cambodia has to offer. We personalize your adventure with our unsurpassed customer service as our priorities are the comfort and safety of our guests at the most affordable of rates. Let our expert staff and impressive resources open the doors to a time and place that will take your breath away! Prepare to be AMAZED!
Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A friend gave me a good recommendation on Angkor & Asia Adventures/John Teng. In fact, it was a right choice to take this tour agent service.

Angkor & Asia Adventures has proven to have these important qualifications :
- Reliable, from the first day I touched down until airport drop off. Tour arrangement was perfect. As a female traveller, I must say I felt safe.
- Staff Hospitality, was extended at all times during my trip.
- Customer-oriented, all my questions (via email correspondence) were duly answered in timely manner. I had personalized travel service with Angkor & Asia Adventures.

This review is created based on my solo trip made to Siem Reap on 28 Dec 2012 - 01 Jan 2013 (Tour guide : Long. Driver : Buth. Sales staff : Chhatra).

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Stella R

Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT ONE DAY TOUR”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Back in Siem Reap again for a short visit I used the services of Angkor & Asia Adventures again. I decided to see Kbal Spean, its a bit of a drive out there but looking at the countryside and village life along the way is interesting (a nice change if you are tired of temples). There is a bit of a trek up the hill to see the stream with carvings but once there you are rewarded with a unique site of ancient carvings in a running stream. On the way back we visited Banteay Kdei and Preah Khan, two of my favourite temples because they are less crowded. Preah Khan is not a high temple, but low and spread out, you can just imagine how magnificent it would have been by its grand size. To finish the day off I wanted to see sunset at a less crowded place, and John suggested Phnom Krom. This is located on a hill near the lake (where you catch the boats) - to get there you can either walk up stairs from the base of the hill or drive up. Once at the carpark there is an active temple with monks, walking up a few steps brings you to the ruins of three towers even older than Angkor Wat. From here you get good views of the countryside around for miles, and again its away from the crowds. We drove up in the car, on a hot day the steps would be a long climb...
Thank you Angkor & Asia Adventures for another excellent tour.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank Traveldestin
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Group Tour to Siem Reap”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had taken a group to Siem Reap in the month of June and made our travel arrangements thru Angkor & Asia Adventures. Right from the time we arrived in Siem Reap till our departure, every arrangements were perfect. All of us enjoyed the tour and would love to come back yet again.

V. R. Sudarsan,

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unique experience”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in Siem Reap for 3 nights from 26th to 29th of November 2012. From the first moment the service of Angkor & Asia Adventures was great. We had Lucky as driver and Ratanak as our guide. Ratanak is much experienced and he knows the right time for every spot. Although we had to wake up before 6.00 am every morning, we did not regret this. For example, we went to Angkor Wat to see the sunrise and Ratanak guided us through one of the entrances, where nobody was there and we watched the sun rising sitting on a small temple, while outside, by the main entrance, there was a crowd of tourists watching the sun rising. Ratanak is also very good in taking pictures, so thanks to him I have many pictures with my wife and me in them. In general, we felt that we were not "just another couple of tourists". We enjoyed being in any of the points of interest either early in the morning or late in the afternoon because there was less crowd and we didn't suffer from the high temperatures. On the contrary we could enjoy our hotel pool and our air conditioned room during the hot time of the day (11.00am -15.00 pm).

Visited November 2012
2 Thank gsiskos
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family Adventure”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Dear Mr Teng, Prohm and driver
I would sinerley like to thank you and your staff for providing such a fantastic informative sight seeing experience for myself and children.
As the children were young, we felt completely relaxed and at ease in the company of Prohm. Our guide and driver were more than happy to allow us to choose our times and sight seeing and allowing the children to have a relaxed enjoable experience. Prohm has excellent english skills, explained and answered the history and inquisitve queries and questions with thought and care. I thouroughly enjoyed our time in Siem Reap, in particular sunrise at Angkor Wat and the floating village. We have some amazing memories to treasure for ever. Prohm gave us a fantastic insight regarding, history, culture and the beautiful sights.
We are so happy we found your company and highly recommend any travellers in Cambodia to book tours or sight seeing with you.
We absolutely loved our time in Siem Reap, and thank you so much forall you did for us.
Kind Regard