“Good French food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Good French food!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

After eating Khmer food for 4 days, I took a break and tried this restaurant at West Minster Street in The Lane. I'm not surprised that the food here is great. I had chicken panini and it was good, the serving is definitely filling. Add a drink Banana yogurt shake to ease away the hot weather in Cambodia. The veggie burger is very tasty as well, it's made of tempura bredding and vegetables. If you're a cheese lover,try the tomato and mozarella panini, the oozing mozarella is just so good! You'll be kept wanting for more. The spring roll's serving is generous as well, try it if you're still not yet full.

On the dark side, the aircon is not cool enough. Despite seeing two split type air-conditioners, I can't help but feel hot. Other guests have complained about it as well.

• Visited April 2013

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“oh my god amazing!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Sooooooo good! I am on a rather tight budget but I allowed myself to eat lunch here twice and it was we'll worth paying a little extra! The panninis and salads are delicious! And its very reasonably priced for what u get, the portions are huge! The service is really good and the staff are so helpful! You will not be disappointed, everything tastes ridicouisly good!

Visited April 2013
Paris
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The best croissants in town and the french bred is also quite good. La boulangerie is well located near the old market and open early for breakfast. They also do lunch and dinner with salads, quiches and simpel french food. Price are attractive with the baguette at 75 cts and the expresso at 1$ only. Plenty of expats, specially in the morning as the place has a good reputation for quality and price.

Visited April 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
“Good food, but slow service”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

La Boulangerie have nice food at very nice prices, but don't go there if you have limited time. The service is incredibly slow, even for Cambodian standards. Sometimes you may wait more than 45 minutes for a simple salad. However, if you are not in a rush and have patience, it worth a visit.

Visited March 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Bread and bread!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

By our third day in Siem Reap, I was looking for non-khmer food already. It was by chance that we found this place and good thing we did. My sister and I enjoyed the food and the place. Its a nice place to eat, have coffee, read and relax. That we did. The staff was courteous and nice. We actually went back to have our last lunch in Siem Reap here in this place. Delicious!

• Visited April 2013