“Thumbs Up”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Thumbs Up”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The sandwiches are brilliant. Select your own ingredients and very good portions at that. The salads are always super fresh. However, I insist that you get a healthy, whole grain bread. That would take your place to #1 in my book.

• Visited April 2013

Acton, Massachusetts
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I generally don't write reviews for places that are already ranked so highly, but I'll make an exception for La Boulangerie. They have two locations, one in The Alley, and one across the steet from the west end of Pub St, under the X Bar. Though the Alley location had better air conditioning, the staff at the location below X Bar were too nice for us to go anywhere else.
The food was great--I was particularly fond of the cheese toast breakfast. Plenty of protein to keep you going all day at the temples. The make-your-own-sandwich option was a favorite as well. When they happened to run out of the rye bread that my girlfriend ordered, they ran right out to buy a fresh loaf. The papaya-yogurt smoothies kept our stomachs in working condition for our time in Siem Reap as well.
I've lost his name now, but the head waiter at this location was one of our favorite people to meet in Cambodia. His English was superb, and when the restaurant slowed down a bit we fell into conversation and he ended up teaching us about Angkor Wat for almost an hour.

1 Thank CarnivoreOnTheRun
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Great value for money”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I eat here regularly, the food is great and the value for money very very good. I highly recommend the pizzas, salads and sandwiches. Love the fact you can make your own to order and that they do takeaway. Fantastic!

Bangkok
“Surprised it's not ranked 1st !”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went here for breakfast on the last day of our Siem Reap trip. We were definitely not disappointed!

The staffs were attentive and they had nearly everything you wanted to eat!

However the food took very long to arrive and we had to ask them to hurry it up because we needed to go to the airport.

The food was delicious! The salad and the baquette was made perfectly.
I wouldve eaten here everyday if only I discovered it earlier. I really recommend all this restaurant to all !

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“Delicious food, wonderful owner”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I loved the food at this place! It was fresh, good quality, and a nice break from eating local food. You can build your own sandwich, salad, or pizza! Many options and the owner was friendly and gave me good advice on what to do in Siem Reap. He recommended my friend and I go see the Cambodian Circus, which was amazing!

Visited March 2013