Two days away from flying from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap, Cambodia we thought we would check out the accommodation.
Lucked out by using booking.com to pick up a last minute bargain. $201 USD for 3 nights in a luxurious villa overlooking a magnificent pool. The rooms were so palatial you could have been on a tropical island paradise. 5 star hotel and 5 star service. Check out their website as we did.
I must also tell you that the breakfast spread was the very best ever in all our travels in all sorts of hotels.
This place simply stunning
Bill and Disa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort offers an ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience. With its key location, guests can conveniently access to the city's must-see destinations. Siem Reap Airport, the Pub Street and the famous UNESCO site Angkor Wat can be reached within short drive. At Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort, all rooms are beautifully furnished and equipped with standard amenities. Experience the resort's spa and fitness center where guests are able to relax and enjoy the landscape of tropical atmosphere. To ensure that guests are having a pleasant time during the stay, the resort also offers recreational facilities such as swimming pool, library, including day trip. Guests can opt for other leisure activities such as jogging. Offering comfortable stay with top-class facilities, Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort is a perfect venue to spend the unforgettable stay in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa