First class resort in all ways. And if you suspect you may not want to spend all your days trudging around the ruins of temples in Angkor Wat, it is nice to know you can come back here, do some swimming in the giant pool, sunning on a lounge: sip a beer and get away from archeology as well as the bustle of traffic on N6 going towards Siem Reap. In other words, this is a great place to do all the things you should do on a vacation. Enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort offers an ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience. With its key location, guests can conveniently access to the city's must-see destinations. Siem Reap Airport, the Pub Street and the famous UNESCO site Angkor Wat can be reached within short drive. At Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort, all rooms are beautifully furnished and equipped with standard amenities. Experience the resort's spa and fitness center where guests are able to relax and enjoy the landscape of tropical atmosphere. To ensure that guests are having a pleasant time during the stay, the resort also offers recreational facilities such as swimming pool, library, including day trip. Guests can opt for other leisure activities such as jogging. Offering comfortable stay with top-class facilities, Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort is a perfect venue to spend the unforgettable stay in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa